Official DESIIGNER thread VOL. New English mixtape out

:lol: if you think most rappers are caking it in general. He's not caking.

Don't be fooled bruh. Most of these dudes aren't millionaire like you probably think.

I don't know what he's being paid or who's in his pocket.... but him having the second biggest song of the year in MUSIC afforded him the ability to raise the price. So in terms of all these new ****** who started shining last year i would imagine he's getting the biggest bag of them all. Fetty ATE of Trap Queen & to a lesser extent "My Way".

Flex talkin bout he gettin something btwn 50-100k a show, for a ***** with 15 TOTAL records out to the public that should speak for how much a real hit record can do for you.

I'm not about to get into how much money dude got cause idk his situation
laugh.gif
 he def getting a cool check to perform but when _'s throwing out the show numbers you always just gotta look at it as marketing

Just like when a NFL Agent announce their client just signed a contract "worth up to" 50 million dollars.

Edit: Also, not saying that he not but just because he had a bigger song doesn't automatically mean he getting a bigger bag, it's not an exact science like that. Thug and Uzi catch bigger bags than more than a few _'s who've had bigger songs

Last edited:
Edit: Also, not saying that he not but just because he had a bigger song doesn't automatically mean he getting a bigger bag, it's not an exact science like that. Thug and Uzi catch bigger bags than more than a few _'s who've had bigger songs

Those are two contrasts tho
Uzi was getting big bags cuz his shows was lit/sellin out bak when he only had 2 tapes cuz fam always had that energy when he performed
Thug shows just started gettin last year cuz he just got his stage presence/new material

50-100k is a big stretch but that's prolly for a festival type gig. Dude dont rly tour and moreso do club appearances

After seein that Hurricane Chris still rappin, I dont worry about any rapper going broke

Those are two contrasts tho
Uzi was getting big bags cuz his shows was lit/sellin out bak when he only had 2 tapes cuz fam always had that energy when he performed
Thug shows just started gettin last year cuz he just got his stage presence/new material

50-100k is a big stretch but that's prolly for a festival type gig. Dude dont rly tour and moreso do club appearances

After seein that Hurricane Chris still rappin, I dont worry about any rapper going broke

There's still a good amount of those 07-09 ringtone/1 hit wonder dudes that stuff make music, which is mind-boggling.

That beat for Outlet is fire. Hate the acapella part near 3 min mark though lol. Not a fan of Desiigner but can't deny he makes some hit records.

Truth be told IDK what any of these ****** are bringing home. I only brought it up to say once you have a hit like that under your belt, you could do **** else for like the next two years and you should be able to eat.

That beat for Outlet is fire. Hate the acapella part near 3 min mark though lol. Not a fan of Desiigner but can't deny he makes some hit records.

Where?

He hit the jackpot with panda and nothing since then has stuck

Outlet :lol:

I wonder why his "Incredible Team" and the industry agenda to "Push" him hasn't been done this time?? :lol: :lol:

I mean if they pushed Panda & timmy turner to it's heights w/o anybody actually listening to the songs and it was all fabricated (This is wht YALL told me), i just don't know why they wouldn't continue to push his next record to the same heights?

Outside of Drake he's the only rapper with two platinum singles last year it would only make sense to keep pushing the kid NO? or maybe just maybeeeee those two Hit records he had came because people actually liked and played the record A lot.

Panda was for sure a hit record, I still hear it get played at every function. We know the truth behind that 2nd joint tho

I wonder why his "Incredible Team" and the industry agenda to "Push" him hasn't been done this time?? :lol: :lol:

I mean if they pushed Panda & timmy turner to it's heights w/o anybody actually listening to the songs and it was all fabricated (This is wht YALL told me), i just don't know why they wouldn't continue to push his next record to the same heights?

Outside of Drake he's the only rapper with two platinum singles last year it would only make sense to keep pushing the kid NO? or maybe just maybeeeee those two Hit records he had came because people actually liked and played the record A lot.

Nobody liked Timmy Turner. Record was obviously forced and made no impact really other than the XXL snippet....and was a pure residual effect of "Panda" from that standpoint. His first project.....was a whole dub.

The panda boy is cold.....and untalented

Kanye, GOOD and Mike Dean will throw him another life line somewhere soon. Until then....Panda Boy is probably listening to FUTURE/HNDRXX religiously, trying to mimic the new wave again :lol:.

Give it up Ty. Ain't nobody checking for dude. Let Casanova get the NYC hype now or something.

Free the Shmurdas though. Ahh ahh :pimp:

Last edited:
Man whats going on with my guy Desiigner? The kid got number #1's to his name :smh:

Drop that album already, its that simple.

Back
Top Bottom