Official DESIIGNER thread VOL. New English mixtape out

I think Mike Dean realizes he is producing for a less talented individual and is trying hard to make the beats more theatrical in attempt to cover up for this clown. 

Pretty much. I've liked a lot of his production for a long time, going way back to the early 90s, but these recent beats have been a mess. It sounds like he's trying to produce a Star Wars soundtrack to hide how trash Desiigner is

Beat is fire and Mike dean has been doing this consistently ESPECIALLY with good music. No problem with it at all, the transitions add something else to a song structure that already extremely repetitive in the first place. since this generation no longer cares to listen to lyrics for extended period use the beat to shift the mood of the track.

Beat is fire and Mike dean has been doing this consistently ESPECIALLY with good music. No problem with it at all, the transitions add something else to a song structure that already extremely repetitive in the first place. since this generation no longer cares to listen to lyrics for extended period use the beat to shift the mood of the track.

But how do you feel about desiigner and his rapping on here?

Last edited:

But how do you feel about desiigner and his rapping on here?

:lol:

Has there ever been a dude to not follow up their huge single like this? I mean fetty kept em coming and was everywhere, Keef dropped his best tape/album after, this dude just gets a song forced out every 5 mths.

Has there ever been a dude to not follow up their huge single like this? I mean fetty kept em coming and was everywhere, Keef dropped his best tape/album after, this dude just gets a song forced out every 5 mths.

Dude's second single has to be one of the most planted songs of all time. I've never seen a song that has so much manufactured praise, yet is not actually played.

Follows one platinum single with another platinum single = dude failing to follow up his huge single

What exactly do ya'll want from a dude who's been rapping for a year. Any other rapper has two platinum singles in a year there being praised as superstars. Desiigner has managed to keep his output low musically and has mad two songs that have kept him on the charts a full year.

So my question is this... if he has somehow not had a good year....... what is considered success because i don't think much are seeing it. However if this is gonna go into the billboard is "alternative facts" thing again we might as well save the post...

Gotta love how the same ****** claiming nobody is checkin for Desiigner are the same exact cats in here every few months checkin for an update... the update comes, shows the songs gettin play, suddenly Billboard is Breitbart be blessed.

Actually it's either you or Wavez bumping the thread with an IG post update and then everyone else comes in, gives it a shot and usually it's trash. 300 million views or whatever and those views are split between ya'll two. I can click some local artists' stuff on soundcloud that many times but that doesn't mean anything :lol:

If he drops music I listen. He's in the perfect situation, has all those people around him and the music is still terrible, even by today's standards. No way he should be that bad man. I'm waiting on that one song where I say ok he figured it out, but....

if you wanna go from the perspective of the younger audience being receptiv e

shorter

If he drops music I listen. He's in the perfect situation, has all those people around him and the music is still terrible, even by today's standards. No way he should be that bad man. I'm waiting on that one song where I say ok he figured it out, but....

This. Hell, I've even given Lil Uzi Vert props on that tape with Gucci Mane cause the production was very good, and we know Uzi is extra trash :lol:

Son did it again

[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] OUTLET FLAMES

Liked some of his bars, flow was kinda off

A platinum single forced?? :lol:

Last edited:
:lol: Ain't nobody coming in this thread checking for dudes music. From day 1 this is has been a comedy thread. Even his 3 fans in here know this is a joke.

Last edited:

Well wouldn't that be every one hit wonder? :lol:

Cash Out

Hit the Quan

Whip Nae Nae

Still tons of these guys coming and going.

I'm very surprised Cash Out is still going. He really came at the perfect time with his first single, cause I think he's on his 3rd or 4th mixtape right now and actually still having notable people featured on his stuff :lol:

Back
Top Bottom