Official DESIIGNER thread VOL. New English mixtape out

Outside of Panda ain't nobody playing dudes music except his 2 stans in here and maybe Ty. :lol: it's been that way the whole time.

Nobody is checking for designer not even hating...he got the talent and personality but its not coming out in his songs like that

desiigner and kevin gates got the most awesome team behind them.

Yet Kevin Gates' music is legitimately heard :lol: :lol: Really Really and especially 2 Phones got hella spins. Really Really is lower than Timmy Turner, yet one gets actual spins and the other registers less than a new J-Hood track.

Hhhmm Timmy Turner was bigger than both of 21 Savage's singles yet you guys aint say nothin when they went platinum even when there was funny business going on behind the scenes

Interesting

I hear X everywhere, Timmy turner nowhere.

21 savage is straight trash, how the hell did he get a deal, any dude from the hood can do that :smh:

Hhhmm Timmy Turner was bigger than both of 21 Savage's singles yet you guys aint say nothin when they went platinum even when there was funny business going on behind the scenes

Interesting

You gon say with a straight face Timmy Tuner is bigger than No Heart? :lol: **** what the industry is saying.

Every damn snap at one point of time had somebody playing x ***** :lol:. Go to a club I guarantee the people know that joint word for word. No heart surprised me, my white supervisor start rapping it 1 day I'm like how u know that he like it comes on the radio all the timw. But yea cmon now, a metro produced song with future and it's catchy u know damn well it was gonna tear the streets up. Some of us called it when the tape first dropped.

Never heard No Heart in public, Sauce Walka freestyle realigned me wit it. But that's not the argument.

Both of those songs never reached that "hot" level ya'll speak of

Every damn snap at one point of time had somebody playing x ***** :lol:. Go to a club I guarantee the people know that joint word for word. No heart surprised me, my white supervisor start rapping it 1 day I'm like how u know that he like it comes on the radio all the timw. But yea cmon now, a metro produced song with future and it's catchy u know damn well it was gonna tear the streets up. Some of us called it when the tape first dropped.

Not platinum bruh
Timmy charted higher than both songs on Billboard

U can't tell me x ***** wasn't everywhere, I'm not trynna hear that. I heard son tape on snapchat and ig videos for a month straight, I heard the reaction x ***** gets, no heart was big but I don't think it was that big. But x ***** was the one, hell people still use it for social media captions.

If you haven't heard X or No Heart...:rofl:...And this was before 21 Savage really started picking up steam, then Drake planted him on OVO radio and now he's being heard even more than before.

X ***** arguably is hotter than Timmy Turner but the whole fake-indie thing is where fam look funny to me.

The song being hot on social media aint exactly the marker for platinum joints, all of NY been Milly Rockin and them boys aint got a plaque yet

Maybe it's Miami (they late on everything), but X rly wasn't gettin play like that. Now No Heart, nah

Asked a question, y'all answered it, we're at two different ends of a fence. If y'all wanna argue literal numbers go head

Last edited:
X ***** arguably is hotter than Timmy Turner but the whole fake-indie thing is where fam look funny to me.

Thats because he was always signed to epic, that would explain the full tape with metro and huge single with future, I guess he just decided to announce it. I don't know how people still fall for the independent thing, your song will not get 24 hour radio play being independent.

Thats because he was always signed to epic, that would explain the full tape with metro and huge single with future, I guess he just decided to announce it. I don't know how people still fall for the independent thing, your song will not get 24 hour radio play being independent.

"Fast forward ni__a, 2016 And I'm screaming **** a deal"
Dude def wanted ppl to think he was indie, and it worked

A few songs that "Timmy Turner" was bigger than:

-Too Much Sauce
-You was right
-X Bish
-Money Longer
-One Night
-Minnesota
-Best Friend
-Pick up the phone
-Key to the streets

All of those songs were WAY more relevant than Timmy Turner in almost every real setting.

Yet, Timmy Turner is easily the highest charting and most selling single of those?

:lol:. Cmon now.

Last edited:

21 was the hottest ***** in the streets of ATL before the deal :lol:

Hell his very first tape was produced mostly by Sonny Digital, one of Metros best friends who he was also living with at the time

Hell his very first tape was produced mostly by Sonny Digital, one of Metros best friends who he was also living with at the time

You really think he wasn't already signed though

Plz name a period fam.
You usually come thru with facts but in a city where numerous tapes and Migos,Gucci,Thug & Future reside, I never heard 21 being the hottest in the A.

A few songs that "Timmy Turner" was bigger than:

-Too Much Sauce
-You was right
-X Bish
-Money Longer
-One Night
-Minnesota
-Best Friend
-Pick up the phone
-Key to the streets

All of those songs were WAY more relevant than Timmy Turner in almost every real setting.

Yet, Timmy Turner is easily the highest charting and most selling single of those?

:lol:. Cmon now.

Outside of Too Much Sauce, there's no way in hell Timmy Turner has gotten more play than any of those. You know I can't stand Lucci, but Key To The Streets was a legit banger, has been getting loads of play/attention and is sitting at NUMBER 70 :lol: :lol: that's how you know Timmy Turner is total fraud status

You really think he wasn't already signed though
I know when he was signed bro I'm not just talking outta my *** but it's whatever :lol:

I'm just saying he didn't need a deal with Epic to get a Metro tape. These ****** are accessible as hell if you know the right people. He was already well known in the streets before he rapped a bar.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom