Official DESIIGNER thread VOL. New English mixtape out

:lol: This is the same dude that doesn't hear anything hot in rap till it hits Z102 pop.

His #'s are as fake as Drake's relationships with trap rappers.

Future hive to the scene [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

I know y'all hurting cuz your boy wave fizzled out

Waiting for [@]MrWavez[/@ ]to post about how he's JUST hearing "Bad and Bougie" and "Black Beatles" for the first time ever this week :lol:

i dont see how people like the timmy turner song

People faking the funk. I 100% understand the appeal of Panda, but Timmy Turner is a mess. Terrible overproduced beat and a garbage hook. People wanted they song to happen so bad. It has to be one of the most unheard heard songs I can remember. His people want this song to be Black Beatles and Bad & Boujee so bad :lol: if you want to hear a collective "Huh??" and send people to take a piss break, try dropping that at some party

why is it hard to believe that def jam has done their job well enough to put the song in that position

not that hard to go platinum with streaming now

especially if they counted the initial xxl video

Last edited:
Future hive to the scene [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

I know y'all hurting cuz your boy wave fizzled out

You probably still think bootleg is more famous than future huh?

why is it hard to believe that def jam has done their job well enough to put the song in that position

Cuz future is paying them, i hope

People faking the funk. I 100% understand the appeal of Panda, but Timmy Turner is a mess. Terrible overproduced beat and a garbage hook. People wanted they song to happen so bad. It has to be one of the most unheard heard songs I can remember. His people want this song to be Black Beatles and Bad & Boujee so bad
laugh.gif
if you want to hear a collective "Huh??" and send people to take a piss break, try dropping that at some party
exactly lol, i honestly dont think ive heard the song on the radio

i dont see how people like the timmy turner song
People faking the funk. I 100% understand the appeal of Panda, but Timmy Turner is a mess. Terrible overproduced beat and a garbage hook. People wanted they song to happen so bad. It has to be one of the most unheard heard songs I can remember. His people want this song to be Black Beatles and Bad & Boujee so bad
laugh.gif
if you want to hear a collective "Huh??" and send people to take a piss break, try dropping that at some party
Literally haven't heard a soul play it, or mention this song anywhere.  Last time I heard it was when it released (No exaggeration).

Cuz future is paying them, i hope
Why you keep bringing up Future? 
laugh.gif
  Nobody is talking about him in this thread except you.

Last edited:
Literally haven't heard a soul play it, or mention this song anywhere.  Last time I heard it was when it released (No exaggeration).
Why you keep bringing up Future? :lol:   Nobody is talking about him in this thread except you.

Ask them why the brining up drake :lol:

Dudes are in literal denial at this point

When I first heard the real song I thought the exact same thing Peep thought (song is a mess). But to my surprise the HS'ers and oddballs bump this, I remember they was playin this last time I went to the bowling alley.

Dudes are in literal denial at this point

When I first heard the real song I thought the exact same thing Peep thought (song is a mess). But to my surprise the HS'ers and oddballs bump this, I remember they was playin this last time I went to the bowling alley.

Not even in denial man.

You've been an undercover desiigner fan for some time now :lol:. It's ok to come out.

All anybody is saying is we do not hear the song AT ALL. It's social media presence is lacking. It's radio presence it's lacking. It's club presence it's lacking. You can usually check all of these boxes off for most top 40 platinum hip hop records. Panda doesn't meet this criteria. Save for the XXL snippet. Which wouldn't count to streams. And I just don't believe the YouTube numbers :lol:.

Like it's clear to many that Timmy Turner got chart placement....and boosted by streams, promotion etc.

The song isn't as big as it is. We aren't talking about the quality of it.

It's def some label politics going on. The white bars not even rocking this joint.

Aint nobody hiding nothin I'm in this thread just as much as everybody else and since I aint saying nothing bad I have no problem saying I rock with the kid

At the end of the day all of the presences you mentioned are scaled to your point of view (what you yourself specifically see) but in the grand scheme of things it's platinum, and it's a hit

Undercover fan but the guy is my avi lol

Last edited:
only place i ever heard that song was on satellite radio on vacation...so im blaming satellite radio for his success

Aint nobody hiding nothin I'm in this thread just as much as everybody else and since I aint saying nothing bad I have no problem saying I rock with the kid

At the end of the day all of the presences you mentioned are scaled to your point of view (what you yourself specifically see) but in the grand scheme of things it's platinum, and it's a hit

Undercover fan but the guy is my avi lol

This is the first time I've ever seen a real desiigner fan

Back
Top Bottom