Official DESIIGNER thread VOL. New English mixtape out

You bragging about Drake finding somebody else to **** ride. :lol:

Nah I'm making fun or yalls boy cuz his drake stimulus package is about to expire :lol: two sides to every coin

Future was on fire before that joint mixtape though. That's why Drake called him to be on DS2 and why they did a tape with Drake tryna sound like him. Once again you make no damn sense.

Hurt him by giving his his first platinum album, and highest charting singles if I'm not mistaken? This argument is too easy

DS2 was gon go plat no matter what & we've already discussed Futures singles have been much bigger than the numbers make it seem. I STILL hear Commas being played by ppl & that jawn came out TWO YEARS AGO...

DS2 was gon go plat no matter what & we've already discussed Futures singles have been much bigger than the numbers make it seem. I STILL hear Commas being played by ppl & that jawn came out TWO YEARS AGO...

"Was gon go" "more than the numbers seem" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sound like some he say she say

FACT: FUTURE DID NOT HAVE A PLATMIUM ALBUM BEFORE WATTBA

Evol barely went gold eh? He also had another Canadian superstar on that album and a lead single :nerd:

"Hey Fewtch, u should call that 21 guy on 3way and ask him how he feels about me... ill mute the phone"

Holla at me when y'all got facts [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji] quantify that wave future got :lol: until then y'all boys keep ur head up and pray for your savior

Yatchy might get a lamb if he start talking that street **** and killing people.

Last edited:
One mixtape... 12 songs total........ one #1.... another top 40 hit that's currently sitting at #37. He's had more success in a 6 month span than almost any other ***** you can name in his bracket.

But lemme guess the new variable in dictating hotness will be how many foreigns Drake bought you :lol:

One mixtape... 12 songs total........ one #1.... another top 40 hit that's currently sitting at #37. He's had more success in a 6 month span than almost any other ***** you can name in his bracket.

But lemme guess the new variable in dictating hotness will be how many foreigns Drake bought you :lol:

And he's about as trash as everyone else in that bracket, if not more. He def fits right in with Yatchy and Uzi. Dudes are making some of the worst music today.

Desiigner out here getting grammy noms, plat singles, and sponsored by adidas and champs. Meanwhile his clone still trying to ride drake wave and on his last breath :pimp: nobody even checkin for trash mode 16 :lol:

These dudes got Grammy nods as well
18mj6h78zjm1pjpg.jpg

This thread was basically dead after my last post and of course you're the one pretty much bringing it back :lol: :lol:

Someone has to get son's **** organized :lol:

"Tiger" is apparently a renamed, looped version of a hook he did for a song called "Strapped & Ready" back in like January... For some ___ with like 150 SoundCloud followers.

Either that's his mans or someone pulled another "Moon People" with his unfinished track.

Jim's face in that second video is pure gold though :lol:

A real new Desiigner song he did for Champs (?):

[Video][/Video]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom