Official DESIIGNER thread VOL. New English mixtape out

Flesh acting like them grooming rules dont apply to other races too :lol:

A white forklift driver at my place had to shave his beard to get a new job a couple months ago, guess he was shucking & jiving too :rolleyes
I remember at my old job this white guy got hired in and they told him he had to shave his beard. Son put his shades on shook hands and walked out :lol:.

A white forklift driver at my place had to shave his beard to get a new job a couple months ago, guess he was shucking & jiving too :rolleyes

Ain't Flesh like 18? He don't know what he talkin about. Keep using Dame Dash as his source of information. :lol:

Last edited:

By that same token...

Essentially the same **** Shmurda did.

Granted, there's a historical context for Shmurda/Desiigner that's not there for these white dudes. But the same can be said for a white man making you shave away your indicators of masculinity and black identity.

It's gotta be all or nothing y'all boys wanna be Malcolm X half the time and then close your NikeTalk tab and slap your knee at your white boss' corny jokes the other half of the time.

I'm not looking down on the working man but i'm also not looking down at Desiigner either. Y'all gotta really take a look in the mirror at your own lifestyles before you try to play Marcus Garvey.

Last edited:
:smh: that smugness

:smh: front and center

:smh: by calling his agent and booking him for his music

:smh: do I Hear $1500???? $1500 going once, going twice..... Sold

I mean under that basis.... White artist also come into rooms and perform for white execs to get signed.

I didn't understand the fake outrage when Bobby did it & i don't this time either. Outside of it being recorded this happens all the time.

Also in this case what exactly is desiigner doing that you assume is going against his morals.. The ***** literally did the same exact thing during XXL freshman. There's a clip of this ***** busting out into song while sitting on a basketball on the web right now, this ***** is naturally geeked at all times.

I think a lot of this comes from people subconsciously viewing white skin as power. These mf'ers ain't no more important then the Kids desiigner did this same **** in front of in BK. Dude enjoys performing, **** the ***** barely speaks english in regular convos with people in PRIVATE SETTINGS, what makes you think that he's somehow bothered or ashamed of this.

You really have to admire flesh prince flesh prince ability to always defend his stance and never admit he's talking nonsense or off base totally. Dude is wrong 90% of the time but his *** will fight to the end.

Ignorance or youthfulness whatever it is **** it could be a little of both but I'll be damned if I don't admit that your defense game is comparable to the 2000 Ravens.

I mean under that basis.... White artist also come into rooms and perform for white execs to get signed.

I didn't understand the fake outrage when Bobby did it & i don't this time either. Outside of it being recorded this happens all the time.

Also in this case what exactly is desiigner doing that you assume is going against his morals.. The ***** literally did the same exact thing during XXL freshman. There's a clip of this ***** busting out into song while sitting on a basketball on the web right now, this ***** is naturally geeked at all times.

I think a lot of this comes from people subconsciously viewing white skin as power. These mf'ers ain't no more important then the Kids desiigner did this same **** in front of in BK. Dude enjoys performing, **** the ***** barely speaks english in regular convos with people in PRIVATE SETTINGS, what makes you think that he's somehow bothered or ashamed of this.

Also This.

What everyone feels embarrassed at is all subjective.

Desiigner could love performing, maybe he looks at you having to wear a uniform or rock a bald face with the same ire and disgust you look at him performing in a quiet room full of white people.

At the end of the day bruh has changed the fate of his entire lineage just by being himself and you got a bunch of dudes who probably switch their personalities around their white bosses trying to say he's a sambo or a ****.

That viewing white skin as dominant thing is real...i forgot about the Timmy Turner viral video where he did the exact same thing for fun...as a matter of fact that was probably a room full of quiet white people too.

Last edited:
Why is designer doing this tho? Seriously? He's already signed, has a #1 under his belt, what's going on there. Did they book him or is this some type of viral thing? I didn't understand the Bobby thing either. Like ***** u already got the hit record, that's all the leverage u need walking in them offices. Could've got that same deal without jumping on tables.

Why is designer doing this tho? Seriously? He's already signed, has a #1 under his belt, what's going on there. Did they book him or is this some type of viral thing? I didn't understand the Bobby thing either. Like ***** u already got the hit record, that's all the leverage u need walking in them offices. Could've got that same deal without jumping on tables.

My G i can't denote what's in their minds... But i will say that nothing about this seems off par for Desiigner the ***** is ALWAYS on a 1000. now if this was a cat like Dave East (who's much more reserved & laid back jumping around and dancing) Okay i see the disconnect.

Desiigner is cool with a few ****** from my hood and while Panda was in the midst of taking off i would see the ***** on they snaps wildly performing doing 30 second Adlib convos in all. ***** was around nothing but his homies... is that tap dancing and ****ing also.

I agree that many rappers do **** **** & try and appease white people. However in the case of Desiigner i have NEVER seen this ***** not moving or being calm, him performing here is something that he would do anywhere under any circumstance, with any kind of crowd.

Don't get me wrong i see why the narrative is what it is... he's a young black male, dancing in front of whites, historically the implications are that the black man is usually demeaning himself while doing that.

However we all have MULTIPLE examples of this kid doing this exact same thing whether it's 100 Cameras around or his homies iphone. He's clearly a ***** who loves attention and music.

I mean LOOK at this ***** coming from central Bookings after being falsely accused :lol:lol: ... son is a full out character at all times

:lol:

The problem is dudes like him and Kanye see white skin as power. That's why they holding plates and dancing a jig for 'em and going on long rants cuz white people won't love and accept them.

trynafeelmink trynafeelmink what about his boss ? Kanye could've been a maid in a Charlie Chaplin movie

I do
trynafeelmink trynafeelmink what about his boss ? Kanye could've been a maid in a Charlie Chaplin movie

As far as that goes i 100% agree that Kanye wants to be accepted.. however i don't think it's about whi/blk with him, as much as him wanting to be seen as Elite in everything he is passionate about. So when Kanye's going on rants about not being accepted it's not because he wants whites to accept him it's because whites happen to DOMINATE the fashion world. I've heard him talk about opening the doors for more blacks in some of these rants & he has also called out by name several white men in the fashion industry. That isn't exactly the passcode to getting love in these circles.

What he's doing now is literally no different from the **** he was doing at Rocafella, instead of old white men in suits, the top of the totem pole was Jay-Z, Cam, Beans, Nore etc etc. There's literally dozens of stories from people all over the industry explaining how Kanye would force his raps on people, Turn beats up in the studio and wild the **** out jumping on furniture & **** like that.

Ye has always looked for acceptance from his peers & he will complain continuously about it. Now some people find that an annoying trait and dislike him for it, in which i can't be surprised about. However this new narrative that he's trying so hard to appease white people is wrong because he did the same **** that he's doing now for a bunch of black people when proving himself in Rap was his #1 priority

Sooo ya'll are saying he's shucking and jiving because he let a ***** get a piece of Bacon off his plate?? does nobody see this as extreme as ****

I also find this hilarious because the criticism of Kanye is often of him thinking entirely to high of himself, him thinking he's more important than he is, this ***** really thinks he's a god.

I don't get how someone could think all of that about him & then turn around look at that still & think that same man with all of those narcissist attributes is "feeding white men" these are two very different sides of the spectrum.

this reminds me of all the times i see people Bashing Jay for taking pictures with any rich white person... Og look at him ****ing wishing to be friends with those guys.... does it not occur to anybody that Jay wants to be on top of any industry he's dealing in? does it also not occur to anyone that damn near every industry is controlled by Old white men. Jay don't want their friendship he's using them in the same way their using him.

In this world as a successful black man who's building an empire, your either gonna be 100% independent, or your gonna eventually have to do business with a lot of elderly white men. (move in a room full of vultures)

The opposite of not standing in those circles & working with those people is basically being Dame Dash. I see nothing wrong with how Dame is moving because he made it clear as day that he can't keep his peace working with those guys Jay works with. Yet in the black community Dame has been ostracized as being the one who "Lost" or being "Broke" because he decided not to take money from those same circles ya'll bash others for being involved in.

Doing business with them does not equal is shucking and jiving, desiigner was shucking and jiving, and tell me what business deal he was closing with that video?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom