Official DESIIGNER thread VOL. New English mixtape out

This yall boy? This is a modern day minstrel show

smhp.gif

I remember Nas said on Hidden Colors he went to some party and Tommy Hilfiger said to him "So you're gonna rap for us??" and Nas said he looked at him like he was crazy.

Last edited:
That was almost as cringe worthy as that Bobby smurda video of him dancing on that table for the record label...

Just smh man...

That was almost as cringe worthy as that Bobby smurda video of him dancing on that table for the record label...

Just smh man...

What's crazy is they feel good doing this. :lol: :smh:

Laughing and ****. You can tell these dudes have no older black men around them to just say "no we ain't doing all that".

That was disgusting. My stomach was churning.

These dudes want to be accepted by the rich white world so bad. It's despicable.

smhp.gif

I remember Nas said on Hidden Colors he went to some party and Tommy Hilfiger said to him "So you're gonna rap for us??" and Nas said he looked at him like he was crazy.

anyone got this video?

on one hand it looks crazy like the shmurda video

but at the same time y'all ****** wake up and do **** you don't want to everyday for your white boss

if his job is to entertain then his job is to entertain

smhp.gif

anyone got this video?

on one hand it looks crazy like the shmurda video

but at the same time y'all ****** wake up and do **** you don't want to everyday for your white boss

You clearly don't get it :lol:

Every time I hear somebody talk bout they boss told em to shave I be thinkin bout dis
It's def embarassin but Desiigner the type of dude anybody off the street tell him to drop a verse and dude gon be dabbin and milly rockin

Damn. Hard to argue with the points made up there. At least Anna Wintour and the rest of the execs know who he is now. Maybe he can get a collection with a clothing line, now?

Shelby shoulda' told Anna Wintour to sew up some biker jeans for him in exchange for his shucking' & jivin'.

You clearly don't get it
laugh.gif
The way you look at Desiigner's tap dabbing for the white man might be the same way Dame Dash looks at you having to shave your face or rock a caesar for the white man. I remember a thread on here where ****** say they switch their accents around white people at their jobs hahaha.

Why is one ok and one tap dancing?

The way you look at Desiigner's tap dabbing for the white man might be the same way Dame Dash looks at you having to shave your face or rock a caesar for the white man. I remember a thread on here where ****** say they switch their accents around white people at their jobs hahaha.

So you tap dance in your life to get ahead? Do you shuck and jive for your white boss?

So you tap dance in your life to get ahead? Do you shuck and jive for your white boss?

I do whatever required to adjust to a certain environment that doesn't compromise my integrity. It's called class.
That was disgusting. My stomach was churning.

These dudes want to be accepted by the rich white world so bad. It's despicable.

Why ya'll mad at him for being in a position to introduce hip hop and rap to a crowd that normally wouldn't get the chance to grasp it first hand?

"Code switching" :rofl:

I do whatever required to adjust to a certain environment that doesn't compromise my integrity. It's called class.
Why ya'll mad at him for being in a position to introduce hip hop and rap to a crowd that normally wouldn't get the chance to grasp it first hand?

It's 2016, hip hop been around for decades, if they don't **** with it at this point that's they choice. The idea that people are unaware or clueless about it is weak IMO.

Every pop star today is making music hip hop/urban music has been pioneering for years. They know what they want to know

Back
Top Bottom