Official DESIIGNER thread VOL. New English mixtape out

Doing business with them does not equal is shucking and jiving, desiigner was shucking and jiving, and tell me what business deal he was closing with that video?

That was more directedtowards the Kanye thing.. as far as Desiigner i already explained this

Was he shucking and jiving here also??... this is in june while Panda is sitting atop the charts... he wasn't being paid, he didn't come to perform, the ***** is just naturally energetic. He clearly LOVES the attention.

so if he's willing to do this for free in the hood amongst his own, why is he ****in if he does it for white people. We could talk about the lyrics & subject matter he's performing if ya'll want, but it then leads to another question

Now if you just feel embarrased at the site of him performing in general and the way he acts then so be it, that's your opinion. But i always had issue when someone can do something in front of black people and it's fine but the second it presented in front of white people suddenly we get bashful & embarrassed by it. as if their critiques or views on something our worth more.

This thread has now turned into #capefest2016

How so? dudes claim he was ****ing and jiving for those white people.... for basically being himself.

If ya'll can even find me ONE video of this ***** having a regular convo & not dancing, Adlibbing his way through it i would be surprised. I look at a ***** Jiving & ****ing as a big insult one, and two in it's actual meaning.

so i ask this, based on ANY of the behavior you've seen from Desiigner at this point, does him acting the way he did in that room deviate from his regular personality when not in front of white people :lol:

EXACTLY

Doing business with them does not equal is shucking and jiving, desiigner was shucking and jiving, and tell me what business deal he was closing with that video?

it was a video purely for entertainment.

no different from a vignette you would have seen on MTV in between shows if this were 97. Since it's 2016, it's a viral entertainment video on Vogue's IG.

Sooo ya'll are saying he's shucking and jiving because he let a ***** get a piece of Bacon off his plate?? does nobody see this as extreme as ****

I also find this hilarious because the criticism of Kanye is often of him thinking entirely to high of himself, him thinking he's more important than he is, this ***** really thinks he's a god.

I don't get how someone could think all of that about him & then turn around look at that still & think that same man with all of those narcissist attributes is "feeding white men" these are two very different sides of the spectrum.

this reminds me of all the times i see people Bashing Jay for taking pictures with any rich white person... Og look at him ****ing wishing to be friends with those guys.... does it not occur to anybody that Jay wants to be on top of any industry he's dealing in? does it also not occur to anyone that damn near every industry is controlled by Old white men. Jay don't want their friendship he's using them in the same way their using him.

In this world as a successful black man who's building an empire, your either gonna be 100% independent, or your gonna eventually have to do business with a lot of elderly white men. (move in a room full of vultures)

The opposite of not standing in those circles & working with those people is basically being Dame Dash. I see nothing wrong with how Dame is moving because he made it clear as day that he can't keep his peace working with those guys Jay works with. Yet in the black community Dame has been ostracized as being the one who "Lost" or being "Broke" because he decided not to take money from those same circles ya'll bash others for being involved in.

That last paragraph is real.

Dame the broke dusty old head but he's the one who you ****** views most align with, ya just don't wanna fully commit to it like he does.

Y'all ****** can't be halfway with it. If you not letting a white man take away an ounce of your independence, masculinity and individuality, then be that 100% in real life and not only on a message board posting dancing Daffy Duck gifs.

But i always had issue when someone can do something in front of black people and it's fine but the second it presented in front of white people suddenly we get bashful & embarrassed by it. as if their critiques or views on something our worth more.

Your defending Kanye on a hard core level. Prime Deion

You feel he has a passion for "wanting to accepted" by his peers or people who have a higher "status" or "position" over him in whatever juncture he decides at the time he's giving his full attention to which is true.

At the Roc it was his music and now it's his infatuation with becoming a iconic figure in the fashion industry.

Your trying to draw parallels between the two but it's not working for you at all.

At the Roc he was a talented producer fighting for his chance to be heard not only as that but also a rapper. He fought with Jay and Dame to a lesser extent to believe in his abilities and to give me a chance to be the superstar be believed himself to be.

Jumping on couches and screaming your beliefs about your talent as a musician and wanting to express your skillset on a greater scale is not the same as what he's doing now.

Dude has went through a whole metamorphosis over this past decade.

The things that he once rapped negatively about he has become them.

Whether it being totally changing your dialect to sound like someone who's spent his whole life in eastern Europe

Contradicting yourself countless times over

Marrying into the family that he chose to

He's become a joke and diluted himself to someone that's only purpose is to scream and cry when he doesn't get his way ensued by "epic rants" at concerts and award shows.

Lashing out at these fashion execs and begging for acceptance on record but it's all smiles and hallmark cards when everyone is in the same room together.

His dignity and values were never in question when he was campaigning for the respect he deserved while at rocafella

His post Roc/Conscious rap life as a pseudo fashion icon and Steve Jobs worshiper first and "musician" second life has totally exposed him as an extremely insecure hypocrite.

Homie has done nothing but put these rich white people on an extreme pedestal all because he wants to be down with them.

It's really sad cause I used to be a huge fan.

Dude rather spend his time beefing with corporations like Nike instead of using his LARGE influence shedding light on black people being treating inhumane, social injustices, and all the proverbial walls blocking us

Instead he wants to continue to fight the good fight so he can finally be loved fashion house execs.

Kanye ain't nothing but a lost n_

Last edited:
Your defending Kanye on a hard core level. Prime Deion

You feel he has a passion for "wanting to accepted" by his peers or people who have a higher "status" or "position" over him in whatever juncture he decides at the time he's giving his full attention to which is true.

At the Roc it was his music and now it's his infatuation with becoming a iconic figure in the fashion industry.

Your trying to draw parallels between the two but it's not working for you at all.

At the Roc he was a talented producer fighting for his chance to be heard not only as that but also a rapper. He fought with Jay and Dame to a lesser extent to believe in his abilities and to give me a chance to be the superstar be believed himself to be.

Jumping on couches and screaming your beliefs about your talent as a musician and wanting to express your skillset on a greater scale is not the same as what he's doing now.

Dude has went through a whole metamorphosis over this past decade.

The things that he once rapped negatively about he has become them.

Whether it being totally changing your dialect to sound like someone who's spent his whole life in eastern Europe

Contradicting yourself countless times over

Marrying into the family that he chose to

He's become a joke and diluted himself to someone that's only purpose is to scream and cry when he doesn't get his way ensued by "epic rants" at concerts and award shows.

Lashing out at these fashion execs and begging for acceptance on record but it's all smiles and hallmark cards when everyone is in the same room together.

His dignity and values were never in question when he was campaigning for the respect he deserved while at rocafella

His post Roc/Conscious rap life as a pseudo fashion icon and Steve Jobs worshiper first and "musician" second life has totally exposed him as an extremely insecure hypocrite.

Homie has done nothing but put these rich white people on an extreme pedestal all because he wants to be down with them.

It's really sad cause I used to be a huge fan.

Dude rather spend his time beefing with corporations like Nike instead of using his LARGE influence shedding light on black people being treating inhumane, social injustices, and all the proverbial walls blocking us

Instead he wants to continue to fight the good fight so he can finally be loved fashion house execs.

Kanye ain't nothing but a lost n_

All of this seems to look like reasons why you don't personally like him & on how YOU view things.

At the end of the day, Ye BEEN *****ing about getting his chance and being allowed to create from Day 1

He has looked to be accepted and viewed on the top of whatever industry he was on since day 1

He has spazzed out in public & spoke his mind on things since day 1 (difference is now you don't care what he's speaking on)

He's put people who've topped the pinnacle of their industries on a pedastal from day one. Once again if you are saying you plan on dominating fashion & Film... unfortunately the only people to have done that are white.

He's surely contradicted his self on a few things over the years, but who hasn't? in the grand scheme of things i honestly & truly believe Ye is focused on trying to make the best possible version of whatever he works on & he does some really crazy **** while trying to obtain it. However i'm not gonna act like he hasn't showed the same traits from the very get go.

Isn't everything we post on this forum OUR opinions doe

There's a zillion page thread in general about this very topic

Not gonna waste my keystrokes discussing this anymore

This thread, meek thread, "RIP New York" thread, etc. are all "thread about nothing" esque filled with individuals voicing their opinions

You think Kanye is some modern day savant and I think he's a hypocrite who lost himself some time ago and is all about himself that has showed a tendency to shuck and jive.

View media item 2229840

Man, I wish a grown *** ***** would ask me to hold plates of food for him while he eats. I don't care if he blood. ***** better be connected to tubes

Last edited:
Even Soulja Boy manages to get good beats, yet this guy has access to Kanye and a host of other people, and couldn't put together a tape full of good production. What a bum

Meanwhile yalls boy clinging to that OVO for his last 15 min of fame :lol: he prolly already know he been replaced by 21 savage lmaoo

Meanwhile yalls boy clinging to that OVO for his last 15 min of fame :lol: he prolly already know he been replaced by 21 savage lmaoo

You jelly?

You wish your baby daddy Drake would buy Desiigner a car like he did 21 Savage.

That would probably make you wet

Last edited:
You jelly?

You wish your baby daddy Drake would buy Desiigner a car like he did 21 Savage.

That would probably make you wet

I see that must have struck a nerve :lol:

I kinda feel bad for the mumble master, he bout to fade back into obscurity and rely on his hook game to be heard :smh:

Back
Top Bottom