Official DESIIGNER thread VOL. New English mixtape out

We really gonna act like metro is swizz beats or timberland? Hell look how zay started working with migos when them ****** were nobody's. Ralo can get a damn metro tape.

I can see Ralo having a momentous 2017......

And he got a track with Wop. We know the Metro tape
Is next....

And damn.....Desiigner **** is so phony :lol:

Last edited:
I know when he was signed bro I'm not just talking outta my *** but it's whatever :lol:

I'm just saying he didn't need a deal with Epic to get a Metro tape. These ****** are accessible as hell if you know the right people. He was already well known in the streets before he rapped a bar.

Naw you right, I'm sure the right circles and money can you a metro beat. But getting played non stop on the radio is all the label.

A few songs that "Timmy Turner" was bigger than:

-Too Much Sauce
-You was right
-X Bish
-Money Longer
-One Night
-Minnesota
-Best Friend
-Pick up the phone
-Key to the streets

All of those songs were WAY more relevant than Timmy Turner in almost every real setting.

Yet, Timmy Turner is easily the highest charting and most selling single of those?

:lol:. Cmon now.

all of those songs were more relevant to "us" but you got to remember that there are 12 year old white kids who don't know who YFN Lucci is who help determine these charts

Seen the page boost and already knew what it was :rofl: :rofl:

The Rap game is rigged for Desiigner to win.... they Cookin the charts for him. The same metrics everyone uses to Justify hotness suddenly Gettin they J Edgar Hoover on behalf of Desiigner :lol:

dudes just refuse to take into account that people beyond what they encounter listen to different things.

Word To Minnesota being a big single & in the words of Curtis " I ain't never heard a ***** say we like them in the hood".

This some Donald Trump **** ya'll be pulling everytime the numbers don't show the narrative you want :lol:

View media item 2315092
Most of ya'll in this thread

all of those songs were more relevant to "us" but you got to remember that there are 12 year old white kids who don't know who YFN Lucci is who help determine these charts

That along with the fact that they were free and/or werent able to be charted until after they got hot is why I wasn't even gonna argue his point

12 yeard old white kids love "One Night", "Minnesota" and "Money Longer" etc.

There's a reason I picked Yachty, Uzi, and 21 for a majority of those songs.

Those dudes are undoubtly hotter than Desiigner. But let the charts and singles tell it....Desiigner is more poppin than both.

I'm not at all a fan of Yachty and Uzi. But if you follow Billboard....it'll tell you Desiigner is more relevant than those guys.

His numbers are cooked. Fake news. Alternative def jam/good music facts

12 yeard old white kids love "One Night", "Minnesota" and "Money Longer" etc.

There's a reason I picked Yachty, Uzi, and 21 for a majority of those songs.

Those dudes are undoubtly hotter than Desiigner. But let the charts and singles tell it....Desiigner is more poppin than both.

I'm not at all a fan of Yachty and Uzi. But if you follow Billboard....it'll tell you Desiigner is more relevant than those guys.

His numbers are cooked. Fake news. Alternative def jam/good music facts

All the Way Up is platinum... So they want us to believe those 2 joints had equal or close relevance.

**** outta here :rofl: :rofl:

These :rofl: :rofl: And even with those comparisons, there is no way Timmy Turner is heard more than One Night, Broccoli, and Money Longer. If Timmy Turner has gone "platinum", then that entire list of songs from a couple posts ago should be damn have diamond certifications. Faux analytics is telling dudes one thing, when it's actually another :lol:

It's some alternative facts going on.

Broccoli better be 10x platinum if Timmy Timmy Timmy Turner is platinum.

Last edited:
Broccoli was on SoundCloud for weeks on to a month before it was even available on iTunes, Spotify and the radio. The fact that it still went double platinum shows how big it was for the summer.

***** said Minnesota lmfao I haven't heard that song once anywhere besides the commercials and Twitter lmaoooo

I went out last night n literally heard every song on that list besides Minnesota n Timmy turner

CDQ of Outlet is out now

http://smarturl.it/DesiignerOutlet

That beat is filthy.

EDIT: Of course there's a transition :lol:

Not sure if I like the second half at all. It feels like someone around him has been consistently convincing him to just do too damn much with these songs after Panda. He's probably better off as an artist that one-takes tracks.

Last edited:
mike dean is gonna ruin this ****** career with all the fake avant garde production

he should be making the most ignorant new york trap **** possible to complement what's going on in Atlanta right now

I think mike dean been doing too much with beats lately, but in this situation the problem is desiigner. The migos would've blessed that beat and rode them hi hats nice

Last edited:
I think Mike Dean realizes he is producing for a less talented individual and is trying hard to make the beats more theatrical in attempt to cover up for this clown. 

Back
Top Bottom