OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Got put in DK VIP program.
pimp.gif

Killed last night, I love you Harden.
pimp.gif
What does the VIP program entail?

If anybody wants to try victiv, the promotion is still going on, and its practically free money still right now.

The payouts are instant, and you get one substitution that doesn't go against your salary cap (must be under 5k) just incase a player is injured or a late scratch. They count your top 8 scores. Pretty cool format.

Use this link to register:  https://www.victiv.com/r/azhchutwbh
Just signed up under your link. Gonna give this a try tonight.

Wall

CP3

Giannis

Crawford

Draymond (worried, potential blowout, also players seem to play average vs Sixers, especially @ PHI)

Hayward (no AD)

Favors (again, no AD)

McGary (too soon?)

Hawes (think he could give Dirk SOME work...)

What yall think?

need another l/u with Westbrook in KD in it of course

Last edited:
Tentative tournament line up

Paul
Schroeder
Evans
Greek Freak
Hayward
Parsons
Ibaka
Anderson
Hawes

With Blake out, Chris Paul and Jamal Crawford will have their work cut out for them. In such a competitive western conference, the Clips can't afford to relax and ride it into the All Star break so look for them to start producing big numbers. Also keep an eye on Spencer Hawes who for the minimum is almost a can't miss opportunity. The only problem is, how many other DFS owners are going to think the same exact thing?

Also, any thoughts on Draymond Green? The guy is putting up phenomenal numbers right now. If it's a blowout in Philly, how much more/less playing time will Green get?

I have some more detailed projections and picks posted for tonight's games if anyone is interested. Good luck!

Beware of mcgary. The only reason he got as much run as he did yesterday was because Perkins was suspended but he's back now

Beware of mcgary. The only reason he got as much run as he did yesterday was because Perkins was suspended but he's back now

Folks are playing McGary because Adams is out now not because of Perk.

It's likely to be a blowout, meaning even more garbage minutes for him to rack up rebounds.

Still waiting on news about Steven Adams injury. If he's out then McGary will be a good play.
Adams is already ruled out. He broke his hand. But now that I look at it, they don't have much depth for big men so mcgary should hit value

It's likely to be a blowout, meaning even more garbage minutes for him to rack up rebounds.

Those are my thoughts...blowout = more garbage mins to get him some burn.

Curry
Crawford
Greek guy
Ibaka
Noel
Knight
Mitch
Korver

Thinking about rolling with this l/u on DK.

Okc is only favored by 6 but from watching the game yesterday, yeah they could easily blow them out

I'm also playing Mitch because he has a easy matchup against Denver. We all know how bad Denver defends PFs

AD out tonight, Ryan Anderson Questionable.

Ajinca, Asik, Dante Cunningham? :nerd: :nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom