OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

I was so close to picking up McLemore.. Pace of this game fits him but I was too scared lol.. He could easily do absolutely nothing

Experts talking about Cousins is a better play than Harden tonight. So i put Harden in 2 cash line up and Cousins in 2. I need to have Cousins to have a Harden output

You can't follow blindly from anybody expert or not, always go with what makes sense and your instinct.

If only AD didnt go down last night I wouldn't have to suffer through more Victiv let down

Lost tonight, but felt I did a lot better on selecting. I thought I knew basketball, but this proves otherwise.

I love it though. I love basketball too much :smokin.

If u didn't have some action in the det/min game your dfsing wrong and I encourage u to keep playing

You can't follow blindly from anybody expert or not, always go with what makes sense and your instinct.

yup your gut knows man..

wish my gut told me to go kmart over wes..but its all good.

Man my line up with Harden im resting comfortably in the top 5.

The one with Cousins im 10 spots behind from cashing out 
mean.gif

Funny this is I had the line up in Harden in all my cash games until i listened to the experts 
mean.gif

My only shot is if Keiff + Sessions + Tucker combine for 46 fps in the second half. Gonna need a miracle 

I'm just really confused how your best player can go 1-10 in one half against a ****** defensive team.

Last edited:

Anyone gonna take a chance on Mitch McGary tomorrow? I'm looking to. Hoping it'll be a blow out with Denver + Steven Adams out.

19-10 tonight.
Mitch is a baller he's just a Rookie and he's been hurt himself.

If he gets the minutes, he will put up the points.

That wasn't Luck, and it wasn't because Blake Griffin was out. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom