OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Rough day. Rough end to a good week though. Learned a lot. Thank you to those who shared info etc.

Hope someone can post a 10K winner this coming week for the thread.

Had another solid day. When I first started playing (3 years ago or so) I would just check for starters and pick players off a hunch :lol: :smh:

I stopped playing after losing over and over again. Just recently got back into it 2 weeks ago and have been doing a bunch of research throughout the day. I have a spreadsheet at home that I update each night with Info I think could help me. At work I'll listen to the rotogrinders podcast, then the Fantasy Insiders podcast. I use all that information along with a couple other sites and suggestions I read in here from awwsome and pdino and usually enter 2 50/50's and 4 GPP's.

Anyway, I say all that to say that my my current balance is 5x than it was when I started two weeks ago. I'm nowhere near as successfull as some of the dudes in here but I just wanted to reiterate that you can improve your chances drastically if you do your research.

I'm only playing on DK right now but those FD double ups are very tempting. I just hate that they lock their lineups.

*Thanks to everyone in this thread, btw. I've had a lot of last minute decisions made after looking through this thread.

Can't wait for baseball season :pimp:

Last edited:
What type of leagues do most people on here play? 50/50, multiplier, etc.

How much do you win on average per night/week? I mean, I love fantasy and basketball but I'm not sure how comfortable gambling on players every night :lol:

I've been hearing a lot about this lately and I'm interested in hearing some anecdotal experience to see if this is worth a go. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Tip of the night: If you can pick a lineup regularly,  that scores 275-300, then you need to play the Crossovers on DK @ $20 entry. Guaranteed $40 low end@275 and $5k highend@300. 320 gets you 1-10th place on any given night which pays 1st @ $20k

Last edited:
Good wins ^^^ I wish you'd have had those lineups in the DK Crossover. You'd be sitting on a G.

sidenote: I just found a little helpful quirk on DK's OL app, I may try a $100 entry with my lineup tomorrow. Stoked right now.

How the hell does Kieff go 3-20?

All I needed was for he and Matthews to hit value...but alas

Anyone playing Spencer Hawes tonight?

I will for sure. I feel like he HAS to hit value and probably more with the lack of depth Clippers have. He'll get all the minutes he can handle.

Isaiah Thomas with the revenge game last night... :smokin Too bad I had Bledose in that lineup too and didn't know he'd all of a sudden pull some BS "not playing cause personal" reason. :smh:

If anybody wants to try victiv, the promotion is still going on, and its practically free money still right now.

The payouts are instant, and you get one substitution that doesn't go against your salary cap (must be under 5k) just incase a player is injured or a late scratch. They count your top 8 scores. Pretty cool format.

Use this link to register:  https://www.victiv.com/r/azhchutwbh

Last edited:
Don't forget about Elijah Millsap as well if Ingles is out. Millsap hit value last game.

Back
Top Bottom