OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Idk why yall would go Anderson anyway, he sucks as a starter.

Ajinca is a prime option, dude is a rebound machine.

Reke and EG. :pimp:

Last edited:
Out of Dieng, Hawes and Ajinca...do you sit Dieng there against Atlanta's front line?
If Pekovic sits, i don't see how you don't go Dieng for that price in a tourney or two.

Weird stat i heard on a podcast- Tyreke Evans passes the ball to Ryan Anderson more than anyone else when AD is off the floor

Alright, well that clears it up a bit for me :lol: thanks dude.

I think tourney wise I may go:

CP
Crawford/Martin
Alphabet
Bosh/Green
Ajinca
Evans
Green (Ibaka if I go Martin at SG)
Hawes

Idk why yall would go Anderson anyway, he sucks as a started.

Ajinca is a prime option, dude is a rebound machine.

Reke and EG. :pimp:
EG is so inconsistent to me :frown: I do think Reke gonna go off. I have, what I feel is, a very solid line up, but unfortunately does not include Reke currently.

EG is so inconsistent to me :frown: I do think Reke gonna go off. I have, what I feel is, a very solid line up, but unfortunately does not include Reke currently.

Doesn't matter his Usage goes way up with no AD/Anderson, he's the second option.

He and Reke underrated passers, coming off of rest.

Last edited:
I remember when AD was out a few games, Tyreke only went off one game while Eric Gordon had just came back from injury and did his thing at a cheap value. I'm rolling with Gordon.

You're going to need to take Mcgary and Hawes in cash games because the usage is going to be outrageous an if they hit value you're going to be lost in the dust

I'm taking Frazier in a GPP lineup.

Ron-Swanson-Says-Dont-Even-Care.gif

You know how Brooks loves Perk though :lol:

Apparently, a trade might go down soon with Chandler so maybe stay away from him tonight. Might be a 3 teamer with Portland and Chicago.

Back
Top Bottom