OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Sorry, should have been more specific
laugh.gif
Wilson Chandler.
Lol All good brodie 
laugh.gif

You know how Brooks loves Perk though :lol:

Apparently, a trade might go down soon with Chandler so maybe stay away from him tonight. Might be a 3 teamer with Portland and Chicago.

Perkins can't even play more than 20 minutes because of conditioning, McGary will be fine.

Think whatever you want man but they coulda did that against the Clippers who have an even worse interior than the Nuggets.
And that's what they did.. McGary was matched up with big baby davis most of his points lol. But it all depends on how many minutes the almighty, perk-lovin Scott Brooks give him.

You can fade him if you want but you better be confident because when he's 85% owned and goes off that puts you out all big money.

Has anyone watched Tyreke a lot this year? I have some questions.

Do you feel he can create for himself? It seems like he does well attacking the rim. However, is he only able to get numerous assists because he can feed AD?

I feel Tyreke has a hard time finishing.. And it's gonna be even harder with Gobert down there.. If Anderson is out too.. I'm considering fading Reke and grabbing Gordon

I feel Tyreke has a hard time finishing.. And it's gonna be even harder with Gobert down there.. If Anderson is out too.. I'm considering fading Reke and grabbing Gordon

Like this idea, Gordon can shoot much better so the rim protection won't bother him as much.

With the late Tobias scratch..

Thad, Covington, KMart, or Ibaka?

Last edited:
Bosh is now more iffy for me if Whiteside plays. Whiteside gobbles up boards and with Bosh shooting outside shots, I don't see him rebounding much so he just becomes a over priced 20 pt scorer.

Back
Top Bottom