OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

ya ill be paying close attention to DailyFaceoff.com appreciate that. i think im gonna go with one more free entry tonight and than start the new year off playing the beginner tournaments. 

I'm slumping big on Fan Duel. Just can't seem to get it right lately. Always ONE dude that straight posts some ridiculous dud.

I feel like last night should've been a pretty easy win.

Alright onto tonight.

I'm slumping big on Fan Duel. Just can't seem to get it right lately. Always ONE dude that straight posts some ridiculous dud.

I feel like last night should've been a pretty easy win.

Alright onto tonight.

you'll get over that hump dude. I was on a slump too till about a few days ago. it happens to the best of us. let's end off 2015 with bang! :nthat:

New Sixers' offense is gonna be lit for a while. Stay on them. Noel is great value for now as long as Jahlil's off the floor.

I need Russ, JJ, and Payne to do some things this final stretch to move up this GPP

I had a few great hits with Draymond and Paul George (finally stepping up)

Klay was great too

Marcus Morris is dead to me.. Henson can catch this fade too.

Last edited:
This one dude I know that I put on to FanDuel a few months ago is winning $2k right now on a $1 entry. I'm rooting for him, but low key....sick :lol: :smh:

I initially thought he'd be buried after the suspension but Markieff got 20 minutes yesterday. With Leur out I figured he'd be a safe play in cash... until he got 0 minutes. Hornacek literally rolled with a 7 Man rotation in an NBA game. Props to those who stacked the game I suppose; it did have the highest O/U

Back
Top Bottom