OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

In the money in a 5x multiplier. Only have Ish left.

Damn it's gonna be close. Randle killed it tonight for me. Warriors blew it man im glad i didnt roll with anyone from their squad almost did. Everybody really came close to avg but no big time out performances. Wish I would've went with Barton especially going against his old team

Shout out Vic

View media item 1849575

Last edited:
Barea still a bum.

laugh.gif
 Never had Derozan on the radar at all. Vuc didn't do what I thought he would. Bradley was buns. Still got a decent squad, but not enough tonight.

Klay,Lowry...and stupid me rolled with Scola and Parsons as cheap options. Never again. Warriors looked like a D league team without Steph.:smh:

Note to self every time Will Barton plays put him in all your lineups, dude is killing it

Been saying that man. He making the city proud, on my favorite team...and winning me $$. He from my side. Love what he's doing :pimp:. Will roster him every time idk.

When I DONT pick Crabbe....he goes off :smh:. Rondo bluffin, and DMC too...against Philly of all teams. Smh

Will Barton is the goods man. He's improved so damn much since he played at Memphis..I did not see this coming at all :lol:

Yo Yahoo DFS. I've been eating past few days and they pay back you winnings within minutes sometimes

Last edited:
I still don't understand why we haven't did a NT group buy in on one of these big slams or sharpshooter gpp's

20 of us putting money together to try to take down a tourney , split according to percentage donated

BEST L/U I HAD
[table][tr][td]Pos[/td][td]Player[/td][td]FPTS[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]PG[/td][td]Kemba Walker[/td][td]47.75[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]SG[/td][td]Will Barton[/td][td]46.75[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]SF[/td][td]Omri Casspi[/td][td]26.75[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]PF[/td][td]Draymond Green[/td][td]31.75[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td]Brook Lopez[/td][td]62.25[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]G[/td][td]J.J. Barea[/td][td]40.75[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]F[/td][td]P.J. Tucker[/td][td]16[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]UTIL[/td][td]Lavoy Allen[/td][td]28[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]TOTAL FANTASY POINTS: 300.00[/td][/tr][/table]

Somebody hook me up with a FD NHL cash lineup for tonight please

Last edited:
gut instinct NHL lu. ill let you know the tweaks i make before go time

my single entry NHL lines have been about a 50/50 cash. ill take it

probably roll another one built around Malkin and Seguin

Perron

Skinner

Toffoli

Wheeler

Draisatl

Kuznetsov

Byfuglien

Ekman-Larson

Hellebuyck

Last edited:
Somebody hook me up with a FD NHL cash lineup for tonight please

Lol right I still got beginner on DK someone look out P proshares ?

I normally follow hockey but this year just wasn't into it

I could hook you guys up with some info for sure. I really haven't played NHL all that much but I still follow really closely and know my stuff. I do have a couple tickets to the $200 tourney tonight so I'm just about finishing up my research.

The Smith/Grant/Cousins/Rondo saved my *** to cash in the $365 tourney.

Yea research is really needed fit NHL I been trying to get my feet wet and back into it by playing free entries. Didn't do to bad with flyers/sharks last night but I only picked that gane cause I was watching the fly guys

My problem that been killing me while playing NBA is I make too many LU I need to stick with 1 or 2 and just stick to them in the same entries instead of having bunch of different ones. I've been hitting 290/300 past fees days but I need to do better then 300

yea any insight between P proshares jewseejay jewseejay is appreciated i enjoy reading what you guys have to say in the sport forums very knowledgeable. thanks

Last edited:
My hockey ranking kinda plummeted with no action :lol: barely top 1,000 :smh:

For NBA, I usually stick to 3 lineups at most with 1 cash and 2 GPP. NHL, it's usually 1 cash and 1 GPP. Cash, I usually start by targeting the biggest favorite goalie who is at home and then move on to 3 value guys (2 C/W's and 1 D) who have recently moved to the top 2 lines as well as a PP line. Then just fill in your lineup with safe floor guys. GPP's, I'll try to fit in the top tier line of the night along with a sneaky line of the night (at least 2 of the 3 skaters) and then pair with a cheap backup goalie in a great spot to face a lot of shots.

Dailyfaceoff.com is a great place for line combinations and news.

Last edited:
Damn.. Really thought that Cousins/Gay/Casspi stack would do it.. Not only did they stink it up I also had Livingston and Klay... Smh

Damn.. Really thought that Cousins/Gay/Casspi stack would do it.. Not only did they stink it up I also had Livingston and Klay... Smh

Same. I thought Rondo/Cassipi/Cousins stack against the Sixers at HOME would yield great results. Mean let down :smh:

Back
Top Bottom