OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

That Speights call was immaculate..

But now I'm stuck between Aldridge, Young, Zaza and Speighs, Dirk, Cousins..

I agree Speights will be slept on heavy, hope he balls out

Last edited:
still have about $900 but for now, i'm rolling with these guys

isiah
ish
barton
Bradley
casspi
kawai
thad
zeller
vuc

What Draymond did last game is a perfect example of what you can expect from him with Steph out.

PG13 is the guy that I would fade until further notice. I, (no news or anything that I have heard just my feeling) think that he is hurt. 

No way I'd feel comfortable playing him.

Last edited:
seems like the chalky plays didnt come thru

Its crazy at one point in the day i had Wall, Barea and DeRozan in the same line up.

pivioted off Barea cause of Livingston length...Wall cause Lowry been playing great defense. Dropped DeRozan for Klay 
mean.gif

seems like the chalky plays didnt come thru

Its crazy at one point in the day i had Wall, Barea and DeRozan in the same line up.

pivioted off Barea cause of Livingston length...Wall cause Lowry been playing great defense. Dropped DeRozan for Klay :smh:

EXACT same scenario for me with Barea; I've always been biased against him because of his height. And historically I've been wrong lol. I dunno I the Klay move Steebie - you been playing enough to know that was a trap. Then again, I should've known the same about Dray sans Steph so Kanye shrug

Back
Top Bottom