OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Another day of being a player away
At least we are consistent.

That's a good sign right?

In all honesty though, I'm cool with it. Bankroll is getting up there, and one player away will pay Big soon.

edit: Every night I look to see what my $3 entries would have done in the $300 entries, 
pimp.gif
 Gonna be eating good soon

Last edited:
Thinking something like this for tomorrow

UPCOMING 18:40:46

[h3]# OF ENTRIES:[/h3]1

[h3]PMR:[/h3]384

[h3]REM. SALARY:[/h3]$200
[table][tr][td]Pos[/td][td]Player[/td][td]FPPG[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]PG[/td][td]Ish Smith[/td][td]24.4[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]SG[/td][td]Klay Thompson[/td][td]31.1[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]SF[/td][td]Gordon Hayward[/td][td]32.5[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]PF[/td][td]Nerlens Noel[/td][td]26.4[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td]Jeff Withey[/td][td]11.2[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]G[/td][td]Darren Collison[/td][td]24.4[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]F[/td][td]Omri Casspi[/td][td]25.8[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]UTIL[/td][td]Kawhi Leonard[/td][td]41.1[/td][/tr][/table]

i scored 333 on the dribbler and only got $3.

I gotta start targeting teams playing Houston alot more

Definitely. Pretty much sticking with the teams that play uptempo or no defense.Players on Miami and teams like that are auto fade unless its a small slate.

I hate looking at the ownership % because it either tells me i'm doomed or headed for greatness. in last night's case I was doomed.

I'm really debating building around Klay/KAT/CJ and hoping that Payton is out. Everyone is gonna be on Livingston but Shabazz will probably play 40 minutes.

Had a good night last night, hope it continues today. Some plays are too obvious and that worries me lol

I think you have to play McCollum and Barton if Lillard and Gallinari are out, even if Steph is out. Klay's usage doesn't go up with Steph out, he doesn't have the ball in his hands and he's not a playmaking kind of player.

Withey is a lock again for me, unless Favors plays. 

I wasn't looking for 35fps last game so nice surprise there.

I was however looking for 20 minutes and around 20fps.

Point per minute type of guy. Floor is 20 for him if he gets the minutes.

Withey is a lock again for me, unless Favors plays. 
I wasn't looking for 35fps last game so nice surprise there.

I was however looking for 20 minutes and around 20fps.
Point per minute type of guy. Floor is 20 for him if he gets the minutes.
Chasing points man

I'm really debating building around Klay/KAT/CJ and hoping that Payton is out. Everyone is gonna be on Livingston but Shabazz will probably play 40 minutes.

How come you say Shabazz will play that many minutes? I missed the news.

Payton missed practice yesterday with an ankle injury, same injury he's been playing through all season. Beat writer speculating they might rest him for a game or two to get healthy. Watson is out as well so I think Napier is the only healthy true PG. They could also just bump Oladipo in there but I'm pretty sure Skiles likes him more as the 6th man but we'll see. Vuc's usage goes way up IIRC with Payton out as well.

Payton is questionable.

Shabazz or Oladipo will slide into the starting spot if Payton sits

Payton missed practice yesterday with an ankle injury, same injury he's been playing through all season. Beat writer speculating they might rest him for a game or two to get healthy. Watson is out as well so I think Napier is the only healthy true PG. They could also just bump Oladipo in there but I'm pretty sure Skiles likes him more as the 6th man but we'll see. Vuc's usage goes way up IIRC with Payton out as well.

Oooooh...right on. I'm trippin, I thought y'all meant Shabazz that plays for Minny :lol:

I thought the same thing too :lol: I was looking up news about Wiggins. Than thought, ohhhh he meant Napier.

:lol: well I did reference Payton.

I really don't wanna play Kemba tonight, even though everything in my mind is saying he'll be awesome.

Back
Top Bottom