OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

won $50 last night off a $1 entry. the most I've won I think was about $120. I don't remember if it was a $5 entry or $10.

jeff green or sefolosha tonight?

in ball. i havent even had a top 1000 finish but i only play the 3 and 20 dollar gpps occasionally so havent won much more then my money back. 40 the most i won on a 20 buy in . never won more then that. only been playing since this oct. 

in ball. i havent even had a top 1000 finish but i only play the 3 and 20 dollar gpps occasionally so havent won much more then my money back. 40 the most i won on a 20 buy in . never won more then that. only been playing since this oct. 
I'm in the same boat as you man. the most I won in GPP is like $2.00 
laugh.gif
 might switch over to fan duel though.

I'd much rather have Thabo tonight over Green going up against Miami. Save 2K, get a guy whose mins are up and steady and in a much better match-up. Barnes out gives more minutes to Allen, not Green. Pair that with Deng/Miami defense and two bottom five teams in pace, I think you will get better value out of Thabo.

I fade all players against Miami unless they are value plays.
Their defense is elite everywhere man. I don't know if the #'s support that statement but I know my eye test does. F that.

I'm locking Chalmers but he's $3900 at playing his old team.

I like Thabo tonight in general, over Green though, I love him

Last edited:
Found $2 on FD from a $1 NFL entry. Looks like I will be playing tonight after all.

Oh joy

I remember when I discovered frequent player points. I had just lost like $2k in one day and took my balance in a withdrawal so I had like 1.83 in my account.

I found those FPPs and had enough to buy $800 worth of tickets,man it was like Xmas in April G. Copped that $300 entry and was back in business

Point is, don't be so gloom, that money found could be 1st place money bro, perk up

Last edited:
I remember when I discovered frequent player points. I had just lost like $2k in one day and took my balance in a withdrawal so I had like 1.83 in my account.

I found those FPPs and had enough to buy $800 worth of tickets,man it was like Xmas in April G. Copped that $300 entry and was back in business

Point is, don't be so gloom, that money found could be 1st place money bro, perk up
laugh.gif
 that's wild

I'm just posting up two $1 entries and hoping for the best.

$800 worth from FPPs, you've been a high stakes kinda guy I see, wow

I'm on Barton and Nelson tonight. Cavs are playing 4 games in 5 days, Kyrie should be out for rest and Gallo/Mudiay still a no-go to up their usage. I like Jokic v Tristan Thompson but they don't want to be consistent between him and Lauvergne so I can't commit.

Got a feeling Ariza is gonna ball out, especially if T Jones is but I won't be on him.

Last edited:
DK down for anyone? DK acting like they don't know who I am anymore. Trying to retrieve password and get an error message.

Hate that ******* site man

Been working for me, I just submitted my lineups for NHL.

I don't think anyone really gets a big usage bump with Jones out. Maybe Capela's mins are more secure. I think it just bumps Dwight up for me. He might grab 20 boards tonight.

Nelson's a little pricey on DK for me.

Last edited:
Thoughts 
[table][tr][td]Pos[/td][td]Player[/td][td]FPPG[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]PG[/td][td]M. Dellavedova[/td][td]21.4[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]SG[/td][td]James Harden[/td][td]50.4[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]SF[/td][td]Kevin Durant[/td][td]47.8[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]PF[/td][td]Tristan Thompson[/td][td]22.2[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td]Enes Kanter[/td][td]23.6[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]G[/td][td]Gary Harris[/td][td]18.7[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]F[/td][td]Stanley Johnson[/td][td]16.2[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]UTIL[/td][td]Dwyane Wade[/td][td]32.4[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][/table]

Last edited:
Been working for me, I just submitted my lineups for NHL.

I don't think anyone really gets a big usage bump with Jones out. Maybe Capela's mins are more secure. I think it just bumps Dwight up for me. He might grab 20 boards tonight.

Nelson's a little pricey on DK for me.

Dwight ain't got the juice no more. He's playing like a JAG but with max dollars. Horford is gonna take him out on the wing, Dwight accrue petty fouls and argue with the refs over it and mentally lose focus.

I'm biased against FD because I don't like their format for NFL and no late swap but I'm thinking about sliding over for NBA. Y'all think it's a drastic difference for NBA or just slightly?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom