OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Damn Ish Smith woke the **** up 
pimp.gif

I take back my previous slander of u 

I swapped Kawhi/Boban for Dirk/Bismack, I'm just going to leave it at that :wow:

Last edited:

Kemba was a lock.

But why was Reddick?

Everywhere I turn today people were like "Reddick and ____  and ____"

Why?

Did I miss something?
I had him in a couple and Hood in a couple of my lineups.. my reason for JJ was no Blake and a high enough o/u for my liking and a close spread. Plus he was priced well and I think the Wizards don't defend the 3 well.

Hood/Oubre and then Dirk/Payton kept me from being great tonight. 

Kemba was a lock.
But why was Reddick?

Everywhere I turn today people were like "Reddick and ____  and ____"

Why?
Did I miss something?
I had him in a couple and Hood in a couple of my lineups.. my reason for JJ was no Blake and a high enough o/u for my liking and a close spread. Plus he was priced well and I think the Wizards don't defend the 3 well.

Hood/Oubre and then Dirk/Payton kept me from being great tonight. 

Yea that makes sense, but everyone had him. Well at least in the circles I run in.

Hood can't play, I see that now. He's just a high usage player who when given minutes at his price, can be a nice play.

I don't even want to talk about Dirk, he never shows me love but I wouldn't even care if I hadn't swapped him in with another player who never shows me love, cost me a smooth G.

Kind of hated seeing Otto in warm ups, I knew it would dampen Oubre, who quickly became one of my favorite Rookies to watch, he's wise beyond his years.

This Rookie class is so filthy man, it's beautiful

Last edited:
Another night of being one player away. 290 isn't spectacular but when I reach it with a guy getting me single digits, it's wild frustrating

Last edited:
Was one player away from glory , but will have to wait

Just glad I cashed with Gordon putting up 3

Kemba saved me

It's crazy because projections had Gordon doing well

91st out of 6,800
Tj Warren , ish , Lin did wonders for me ..
Anthony Davis though... Did not expect only 35 from you ... Hood didn't do me any favors..

A lot better than football so I can't complain , but I'm still annoyed

I fell out of the money line in NFL in the last 2minutes, by .2

I finished 937 and the cutoff was 936th.

This has happened so many times, my NFL lineup went off too, I thought :rofl:

Last edited:
JJ's usage takes a pretty significant bump when Blake isn't on the court. Jamal also gets a big uptick as well.

Finished 65th in the Main Event. I rode Cam all season long, so I can't really complain...but what a week to put up a 2x dud :smh:

What's the biggest payout any of you have ever won? And what was the entry fee?

I did a $1 entry and won $125 and another $1 entry got me $75. That was last year though. This year has been horrible.

Last night was a :smh: night especially because I initially had my lineup with Curry and Caspi but traded them out for Rondo and Hayward :rolleyes

And of course Cousins was being Cousins last night.

Back
Top Bottom