OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

I got trillsap and have it all in a lineup and elfrid is holding us back from greatness. Everyone else is going to hit value.

AD the glass man strikes again smh...always happen when I roster him
mean.gif

Im not eem mad since hes highly owned in my cash games.

I'm going to see the Magic play on Wednesday. I'm going to boo the hell out of Payton for tonight's shenanigans.

I took PG on the sure fact that he has to bounce back and soon. (but I did a backup lineup with him out)

When it goes on this long I start looking at factors outside of "slumps" 

DK doesn't care that he's averaged 17real points and 32 Fantasy points while shooting 31% from the field and 30% FROM 3 over the last 10days(maybe more),  they will bump him back over $9k if the matchup calls for it.

Last edited:
Back 20pts for courtside tix with Noel, Rubio, and Wade left. Idk man.

Last edited:
Kemba :x :pimp:

Legit taking any PG going against Lakers

Hell, even Lin managed to almost hit 6X. Feels Batman when you make a sound play (having Kemba) and talk yourself out of it by doing the most and shooting yourself in the foot.

Missed out in my satellite by 1.5 points last night and lining myself up for a similar result trying to be cute and out think my own self

Playing behind whiteside and bosh is killing me. 

Need 60 from rubio and noel.

Last edited:
Wade misses. Whitened gets the board and the and 1.....this **** ******* me over hard

Last edited:
I'm 5th, three dudes in front of me pose no threat, but guy in first is running away with it on me by 30.

Rubio really gotta be clutch.

Bosh and Whiteside getting every steal, assist, board, point...Wade washed

BOSH STOP

Last edited:
Kemba was a lock.

But why was Reddick?

Everywhere I turn today people were like "Reddick and ____  and ____"

Why?

Did I miss something?

I think the big question is, how does Hood play 7 minutes in the 1st half?
roll.gif
39% owned too.

Please Ball gods, keep him out keep him out keep him out

Back
Top Bottom