OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

I always throw in a lineup into those draftkings and one contest hoping to hit big

opened the app seeing 3 digits all confused 

its looking like a good night 
nerd.gif

Decided to go with the revenge game narrative and pick Chalmers....bad mistake. Never doing that again.

Gerald Green.........shouldve went with Gary Harris for the same price.

**** the heat/memphis game. Dont know why i rostered anyone outside of Bosh in that game.

Last edited:
Decided to go with the revenge game narrative and pick Chalmers....bad mistake. Never doing that again.

Gerald Green.........shouldve went with Gary Harris for the same price.

**** the heat/memphis game. Dont know why i rostered anyone outside of Bosh in that game.

Bruh!! I have NO clue why i'm STILL so stuck on those "revenge" game moments. It ALWAYS ends up killing me. I did the same as you. I did another lineup because I wanted to try to put Chalmers in one :stoneface:

Somebody in my satellite is winning with almost 370 and he still has 9 minutes of play with Barton left. The proper HOU/ATL stack paid some dividends tonight

Fell into Caldwell -pope trap [emoji]128533[/emoji]

His minutes were there , just didn't produce enough played 38 minutes though

Bazemore and Dwight Howard played great

Whiteside gotta stop with the pouting and fouls

First it was Afflafo...yesterday it was Barea...now its Gerald Green.

Always just one player away man

Fell into Caldwell -pope trap [emoji]128533[/emoji]

His minutes were there , just didn't produce enough played 38 minutes though

Bazemore and Dwight Howard played great

Whiteside gotta stop with the pouting and fouls
I roster KCP on the reg simply because his MPG.

He can't play though.

I need Love to hit 2 pts to hit this Double Double, and he misses 2 FT's
laugh.gif

I'd have much better luck if I had none.

edit: Punk *** Love

LIVE

[h3]# OF ENTRIES:[/h3]1

[h3]PMR:[/h3]3

[h3]REM. SALARY:[/h3]$1,000
[table][tr][td]Pos[/td][td]Player[/td][td]FPTS[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]PG[/td][td]Ty Lawson[/td][td]24.25[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]SG[/td][td]Will Barton[/td][td]43.25[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]SF[/td][td]Kent Bazemore[/td][td]40.25[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]PF[/td][td]Paul Millsap[/td][td]56.75[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td]Dwight Howard[/td][td]58.5[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]G[/td][td]Jerryd Bayless[/td][td]17[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]F[/td][td]Kevin Love[/td][td]30.5[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]UTIL[/td][td]Al Horford[/td][td]58.5[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]TOTAL FANTASY POINTS: 329.00[/td][/tr][/table]

Last edited:
Damn scored 338 on fanduel and only won $6 on the single entry dribbler. Going with Conley and Faried held that lineup back.

Back
Top Bottom