OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

I initially thought he'd be buried after the suspension but Markieff got 20 minutes yesterday. With Leur out I figured he'd be a safe play in cash... until he got 0 minutes. Hornacek literally rolled with a 7 Man rotation in an NBA game. Props to those who stacked the game I suppose; it did have the highest O/U
Shocked at this one against OKC.

You lose a close game and have healthy DNP's with Leur out.

Cost me some grip no doubt.

LIVE

[h3]# OF ENTRIES:[/h3]1

[h3]PMR:[/h3]0

[h3]REM. SALARY:[/h3]$0
[table][tr][td]Pos[/td][td]Player[/td][td]FPTS[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]PG[/td][td]R. Westbrook[/td][td]68.25[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]SG[/td][td]J.J. Redick[/td][td]32[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]SF[/td][td]Gordon Hayward[/td][td]42.5[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]PF[/td][td]Markieff Morris[/td][td]0[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td]Jeff Withey[/td][td]24.75[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]G[/td][td]C.J. McCollum[/td][td]52.25[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]F[/td][td]Serge Ibaka[/td][td]21.75[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]UTIL[/td][td]T.J. Warren[/td][td]54.25[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]TOTAL FANTASY POINTS: 295.75[/td][/tr][/table]

great numbers bruh

300 is one thing

330 plus is another.

still chasing the oh so elusive 350+

Thanks G...ended at 354.5 for 1st in that 100 man league. It's a rush seeing your score rise like that.

Last edited:
3rd night in a row hitting 300 and my highest score yet...the grind starting to pay off
pimp.gif
damn thats a lineup right there . good ish dude. 

im assuming lakers vs phili will be stack of the night. 

pimp.gif
damn thats a lineup right there . good ish dude. 

im assuming lakers vs phili will be stack of the night. 
Oh of course. Taking Ish/Noel/Randle so far. Off everyone else. I'm expecting Okafor to come off the bench like he did last game. Ish and Noel have way too much chemistry to have Jah throw it all off, especially with the offense D'antoni has implemented.

Ish

Kemba

Fournier

Butler

Harris

Covington

Noel

Randle

Whiteside

Last edited:
rollin with these guys tonight.

ish
clarkson
demar
lou
harris
melo
randle
noel
whiteside

ps happy new year! :nthat:

So I'm basically chillin in last place in my cash games

Need clarkson, ish, sweet lou and noel to take me home!

Shouldve created one line up without Ish since i knew he was gonna be highly owned

I have him everywhere.

Tonight was the night to fade Ish 
laugh.gif

I still rocked with him because of the matchup, despite his rising price and high ownership.

Back
Top Bottom