OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Most Lakers game are let downs. It's either a blowout or a battle of the bums where only 1-2 players end up meeting or exceeding value.

Kemba cooking

Meanwhile Evan Fournier 
indifferent.gif

NORRIS COLE DOE

my man

Cody Zeller was a bum tonight and that hurt me big time. I have Noel still going but if Zeller would have given me value, I would be sitting real pretty right now.

I'm going to punch Cody Zeller in the face if I ever see him after tonight.. if this buster hit 5/6x value, I would be at 300+ points with a full half of Noel left to play on Draft Kings.

Last edited:
$2 lineups gonna fall short, but got Dray, Barton, and Harris in a $5, sitting on the line. Come on boys

tonight was a disaster. My players aint come thru 
mean.gif

I dont know why i didnt go Draymond in my cash games vs Denver front court

Last edited:
Reke literally screwed everything up for me tonight. Whole lineup flourishing, but his 0 kills me smh

I'm playing the millionaire maker this week on Draft Kings for the first and possibly last time. I haven't had the balls to drop $20 on a single contest considering how poorly I've done in football so far this year.

I'm playing the millionaire maker this week on Draft Kings for the first and possibly last time. I haven't had the balls to drop $20 on a single contest considering how poorly I've done in football so far this year.
I wish you luck man.

Last weekend of a full slate, better late than never.

Back
Top Bottom