OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

[table][tr][td]P[/td][td]Bartolo Colon P[/td][td]21.0[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]P[/td][td]Clayton Kershaw P[/td][td]19.9[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td]Bryan Holaday[/td][td]26.0[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]1B[/td][td]James Loney[/td][td]5.3[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]2B[/td][td]Dustin Pedroia[/td][td]7.6[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]3B[/td][td]Josh Donaldson[/td][td]9.6[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]SS[/td][td]Marcus Semien[/td][td]8.8[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]OF[/td][td]Andre Ethier[/td][td]7.5[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]OF[/td][td]Matt Kemp[/td][td]7.6[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]OF[/td][td]Jimmy Paredes[/td][td]11.2[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][/table]
Holaday Out My G

Man, tonight may be the last 1 day DFS slate for NBA, and that's if Grizz push a 7th game.

If they do Sunday will be the last day with at least 2 games, the Conference Finals will be all 2 day slates and that's no fun.

I hope I hit tonight, I mean hit hit, not build a bankroll hit. I need that 1st place money.

Good luck peeps.

Man, tonight may be the last 1 day DFS slate for NBA, and that's if Grizz push a 7th game.

If they do Sunday will be the last day with at least 2 games, the Conference Finals will be all 2 day slates and that's no fun.

I hope I hit tonight, I mean hit hit, not build a bankroll hit. I need that 1st place money.

Good luck peeps.
Im sure they'll have 2 day slates

[table][tr][td]P[/td][td]Matt Harvey P[/td][td]31.8[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]P[/td][td]Corey Kluber P[/td][td]38.65[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td]Tuffy Gosewisch[/td][td]5[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]1B[/td][td]Lucas Duda[/td][td]9[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]2B[/td][td]Jose Altuve[/td][td]9[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]3B[/td][td]Maikel Franco[/td][td]5[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]SS[/td][td]Freddy Galvis[/td][td]3[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]OF[/td][td]Michael Cuddyer[/td][td]3[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]OF[/td][td]Anthony Gose[/td][td]10[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]OF[/td][td]Juan Lagares[/td][td]3[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]TOTAL FANTASY POINTS: 117.45[/td][/tr][/table]
Harvgod and Kluber
pimp.gif

^I had Anibal in my cash game lineup :smh:

Im going with Joe Kelly and Wada in separate gpp lineups today. Hopefully they both dont get rocked.

school me on this draftkings
some guy was telling me about it and giving me a promo to join

is it basically legal sports betting? or is it fantasy sports with money?
i'm not heavy on the fantasy teams, etc. i assume you join leagues and compete against other ppl

Last edited:
Well man damn. Tonight is the last night for NBA DFS(unless Houston pulls out a win) and I reserved 6 spots, and didn't get to draft them.
I went the whole year without a 5figure contest win. Won 5 figures a couple of times but in multiple contests combined, never the top prize 5 figure win.

See yall next year.

anyone entering the million mega payoff pitch tonight on DK

I've had a nice win streak over this last week...glad nba is almost over (playoffs took almost all my bankroll smh)

Back
Top Bottom