OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Hawks/Bulls giving me the blues. Can't put together a roster that includes them. Round 2 is not nice to me

lol quotin ur self going with this in baseball
[table][tr][td]P[/td][td]A.J. Burnett P[/td][td]18.3[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]P[/td][td]Chris Sale P[/td][td]11.7[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td]Derek Norris[/td][td]7.2[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]1B[/td][td]Chris Colabello[/td][td]12.3[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]2B[/td][td]Dustin Pedroia[/td][td]7.9[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]3B[/td][td]Miguel Cabrera[/td][td]8.9[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]SS[/td][td]Troy Tulowitzki[/td][td]6.8[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]OF[/td][td]Jacoby Ellsbury[/td][td]9.5[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]OF[/td][td]Adam Jones[/td][td]9.4[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]OF[/td][td]Josh Reddick[/td][td]9.6[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][/table]

****! ****! ****!

If i wouldve had Dunleavy instead of Barnes i couldve been sitting in 1st place in my tournament 
sick.gif

im sick 

Lebron really should be in most lineups. Saying he's to expensive won't fly because of you notice, prices drop from 7-8k to 5k, there is no 5-7kplayer, he fits everywhere.

Nene or Milsap?

Milsap drops in production when NENE does some numbers so, will NENE do numbers again @$4500ish or will he do his 10-15FPS and it's better to roster Milsap @ his $8500ish price tag?

Nene is obviously the safe bet but, I don't need safe, I need Nostrodamus stuff.

Decisions Decisions.

Nene or Milsap?

Milsap drops in production when NENE does some numbers so, will NENE do numbers again @$4500ish or will he do his 10-15FPS and it's better to roster Milsap @ his $8500ish price tag?

Nene is obviously the safe bet but, I don't need safe, I need Nostrodamus stuff.

Decisions Decisions.
If I were you, I'd fade Milsap and roll with NENE.

Nene or Milsap?

Decisions Decisions.
If I were you, I'd fade Milsap and roll with NENE.
I faded Milsap and rolled with NENE. 

Wasn't a bad move, still got me 3 figures. Got any 5 figure advice G?

sidenote: Seriously though, everyone gave up on Baseball? No posts from anybody, yall start a new thread?
nerd.gif

Last edited:
I faded Milsap and rolled with NENE. 
Wasn't a bad move, still got me 3 figures. Got any 5 figure advice G?

sidenote: Seriously though, everyone gave up on Baseball? No posts from anybody, yall start a new thread?:nerd:
I been thinking the same no one giving baseball advise lately

I'm still doing baseball but I've been just getting advise from most experts. Been working I guess but always have those few days where you stack the wrong games.

Random but I'm ready for DFS tennis to be a thing. I would destroy that ****

Knew Kluber was due for a good start... glad I picked him up and the Rangers/Twins been doing me good lately 
pimp.gif

I'm still doing baseball but I've been just getting advise from most experts. Been working I guess but always have those few days where you stack the wrong games.

Random but I'm ready for DFS tennis to be a thing. I would destroy that ****
the experts are never right on what team to stack just pick hot players and from the websites but only stack GPP games

[table][tr][td]P[/td][td]Bartolo Colon P[/td][td]21.0[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]P[/td][td]Clayton Kershaw P[/td][td]19.9[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td]Bryan Holaday[/td][td]26.0[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]1B[/td][td]James Loney[/td][td]5.3[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]2B[/td][td]Dustin Pedroia[/td][td]7.6[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]3B[/td][td]Josh Donaldson[/td][td]9.6[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]SS[/td][td]Marcus Semien[/td][td]8.8[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]OF[/td][td]Andre Ethier[/td][td]7.5[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]OF[/td][td]Matt Kemp[/td][td]7.6[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]OF[/td][td]Jimmy Paredes[/td][td]11.2[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][/table]

Back
Top Bottom