OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

oh Cueto 
mean.gif

Seems like everytime i go with the top option of the day at pitcher they always pitch poorly 

Did really well today while getting nothing out of my pitchers besides Sonny Gray. My best gpp lineup was a Twins stack with my 2 pitchers being Cueto and Shields who combined for 11.5 points :smh:

[table][tr][td]P[/td][td]Clayton Kershaw P[/td][td]22.1[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]P[/td][td]Carlos Martinez P[/td][td]18.5[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td]Derek Norris[/td][td]8.0[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]1B[/td][td]Adrian Gonzalez[/td][td]11.3[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]2B[/td][td]Dee Gordon[/td][td]10.6[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]3B[/td][td]DJ LeMahieu[/td][td]7.1[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]SS[/td][td]Jimmy Rollins[/td][td]6.2[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]OF[/td][td]Andre Ethier[/td][td]7.0[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]OF[/td][td]Matt Holliday[/td][td]8.3[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]OF[/td][td]Ben Revere[/td][td]6.1[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][/table]

P  Clay Buchholz
TB@Bos - Pre-Game
FPPG: 14.05 | Salary: $6,800

P  Dallas Keuchel
Tex@Hou - Pre-Game
FPPG: 23.41 | Salary: $8,000

C  Evan Gattis
Tex@Hou - Pre-Game
FPPG: 6.91 | Salary: $4,800

1B  David Ortiz
TB@Bos - Pre-Game
FPPG: 7.52 | Salary: $4,600

2B  Jose Altuve
Tex@Hou - Pre-Game
FPPG: 11.16 | Salary: $5,400

3B  Trevor Plouffe
Oak@Min - Mon 8:10PM ET
FPPG: 8.00 | Salary: $4,100

SS  Jhonny Peralta
ChC@StL - Mon 8:15PM ET
FPPG: 7.13 | Salary: $4,000

OF  Billy Burns
Oak@Min - Mon 8:10PM ET
FPPG: 6.50 | Salary: $2,600

OF  Nelson Cruz
Sea@LAA - Mon 10:05PM ET
FPPG: 12.28 | Salary: $4,400

OF  George Springer
Tex@Hou - Pre-Game
FPPG: 9.04 | Salary: $5,200

Oak 4 and Min 3 right now in the 3rd and Plouffe, Dozier and Reddick ain't do **** smh.

Hate when this happens.

Grandal :D
It was between V Martinez and Grandal. Went with Martinez cause of his wOBA and HR predictably.

It's always someone in these early games going off. Yesterday it was Harper.

Oh and the "experts" said Lackey would flop. I rostered him :smokin

It was between V Martinez and Grandal. Went with Martinez cause of his wOBA and HR predictably.

It's always someone in these early games going off. Yesterday it was Harper.

Oh and the "experts" said Lackey would flop. I rostered him
smokin.gif
R u on DK? Cause V Martinez is a 1B 

Back
Top Bottom