OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

If u stacked the Nets/Hawks game...u won tonight

oh and thanks alot Werth 
mean.gif
Teague, Joe J, Demarre, Millsap, Thad, Brook 
smokin.gif

I let the DK write up convince me to roster Dunleavy in my SF spot for his consistency, those guys always come through.

Still got my Portland stack, bout to smash watch.

Robin Lopez with 15/15

That missed free throw and LMA rebound made me miss cashing by 1 point. I have not been successful at all in the playoffs so far

[table][tr][td]P[/td][td]Johnny Cueto P[/td][td]26.6[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]P[/td][td]Michael Wacha P[/td][td]21.5[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td]David Ross[/td][td]2.7[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]1B[/td][td]Joey Votto[/td][td]11.1[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]2B[/td][td]Aaron Hill[/td][td]3.1[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]3B[/td][td]Jose Iglesias[/td][td]7.8[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]SS[/td][td]Zack Cozart[/td][td]8.3[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]OF[/td][td]Nelson Cruz[/td][td]11.4[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]OF[/td][td]Bryce Harper[/td][td]8.5[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]OF[/td][td]Odubel Herrera[/td][td]6.8[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][/table]
rocking with this

I like the NBA 2 game slate though.

High FPS is about to be 400 though.

NO room for one player to **** off...

Let's get it.

[table][tr][td]P[/td][td]Johnny Cueto P[/td][td]26.6[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]P[/td][td]Michael Wacha P[/td][td]21.5[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td]David Ross[/td][td]2.7[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]1B[/td][td]Joey Votto[/td][td]11.1[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]2B[/td][td]Aaron Hill[/td][td]3.1[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]3B[/td][td]Jose Iglesias[/td][td]7.8[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]SS[/td][td]Zack Cozart[/td][td]8.3[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]OF[/td][td]Nelson Cruz[/td][td]11.4[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]OF[/td][td]Bryce Harper[/td][td]8.5[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]OF[/td][td]Odubel Herrera[/td][td]6.8[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][/table]
rocking with this
Ross not playin today champ

Had Cueto, Pierzynski, and Trumbo last night but still didn't cash :smh: :smh: :smh:. Missed out on cashing by like 3 points in every contest. The rest of my team stunk it up :lol:.

Back
Top Bottom