OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

baseball.....
mean.gif
LOL F Baseball

Man i went with Archer in tournaments and Scherzer and Cueto in tournaments smh

Today is a new day. I will get better
pimp.gif
google mlb dfs model then switch from web to news. they will have a bunch of sites that have break down analysis n people to choose just got with ur gut with the picks they are usually right on most days

[table][tr][td]P[/td][td]Chris Sale P[/td][td]42.75[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]P[/td][td]James Shields P[/td][td]18.35[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td]Tucker Barnhart[/td][td]9[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]1B[/td][td]Chris Colabello[/td][td]7[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]2B[/td][td]Dustin Pedroia[/td][td]5[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]3B[/td][td]Kris Bryant[/td][td]3[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]SS[/td][td]Hanser Alberto[/td][td]5[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]OF[/td][td]Jose Bautista[/td][td]21[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]OF[/td][td]Billy Burns[/td][td]16[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]OF[/td][td]Joc Pederson[/td][td]25[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]TOTAL FANTASY POINTS: 152.10[/td][/tr][/table]
this week has been treating me good

[table][tr][td]P[/td][td]Mike Bolsinger P[/td][td]28.75[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]P[/td][td]Chris Sale P[/td][td]44.4[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td]Nick Hundley[/td][td]10[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]1B[/td][td]Freddie Freeman[/td][td]12[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]2B[/td][td]I. De Jesus Jr.[/td][td]21[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]3B[/td][td]Josh Donaldson[/td][td]21[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]SS[/td][td]Clint Barmes[/td][td]11[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]OF[/td][td]Jose Bautista[/td][td]9[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]OF[/td][td]Matt Holliday DTD[/td][td]0[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]OF[/td][td]Cameron Maybin[/td][td]15[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]TOTAL FANTASY POINTS: 172.15[/td][/tr][/table]
pimp.gif

I want NBA back so bad man..

:frown:

Tryna make 6 figures profit next year.

Last edited:
I know it's only day 1 but, off to a great start in the US Open.

I picked some great teams man.

Pumped!

The Early group definitely put in some work today.

The Late groups were on struggle.

They should be swapped tomorrow.

I need my boy Ricky Fowler to not miss this cut though, I will be done, if he does. DONE.

Haven't done much baseball at all... Any suggestions or advice for a newb? [emoji]128514[/emoji]

My dude called me today saying he hit lastnight on DK Baseball.

Thought he quit with me when NBA was over but nah, homie said he's been putting in 2-4hours a day on research.

His DK bankroll is sitting on swole right now. 

He got me hyped.

I got me 3 lineups.

He said he's been more successful at MLB because he has no vested interest in the Sport other than DFS, so he's not biased against any players, he just plays the smart play, no heart involved.

Gotta say, he's got me real excited right now. 

3minutes and it's on.

Good luck .

Back
Top Bottom