OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

My dude called me today saying he hit lastnight on DK Baseball.

Thought he quit with me when NBA was over but nah, homie said he's been putting in 2-4hours a day on research.

His DK bankroll is sitting on swole right now. 

He got me hyped.

I got me 3 lineups.

He said he's been more successful at MLB because he has no vested interest in the Sport other than DFS, so he's not biased against any players, he just plays the smart play, no heart involved.

Gotta say, he's got me real excited right now. 

3minutes and it's on.

Good luck .
What he hit foe?

This is year the top starting pitchers have been horrible. ******* Pineda is getting rocked by the ******* Phillies. I can never get starting pitchers right.

My dude called me today saying he hit lastnight on DK Baseball.
Thought he quit with me when NBA was over but nah, homie said he's been putting in 2-4hours a day on research.
His DK bankroll is sitting on swole right now. 
He got me hyped.
I got me 3 lineups.

He said he's been more successful at MLB because he has no vested interest in the Sport other than DFS, so he's not biased against any players, he just plays the smart play, no heart involved.

Gotta say, he's got me real excited right now. 
3minutes and it's on.

Good luck .
What he hit foe?

He scooped $16k
He's sitting on $22k for the month.

Last edited:
He scooped $16k
He's sitting on $22k for the month.
760fc8ed80eeedde8633f8fa5e50ef0a.jpg

Feening for some DFS but I don't have the time or patience to try baseball.

At least get me some wnba and or summer league action

**** baseball. I'm just not good at it. Too much research and stacking and ****. I ain't got time for alldat. Just gonna enjoy my summer before the grind of the NBA/NFL season.

I've definitely been getting a couple $27 entires in on MLB everyday.
It's too much to do research because I don't know the sport well enough, and because of that it's hard to have fun.

Strictly and investment against the odds, I'm down $15 since I started Monday. I'm hitting before NBA starts back, or I will end up no worse than a G in the hole. I'm cool on that for a chance to hit, I've got a small strategy, but it's a strategy all the same

Last edited:
Problem with baseball is the inconsistencies of the pitching. I can hit on my batters almost every night..but unlike NBA where you can always rely on the superstars in cash games literally every night, baseball is just a crapshoot. Basically you have to stack every game with every team playing that night lol and hope one of your lineups flourish.

Im never going for the chalk play at P again.

******* Liriano cant strike out the ******* Braves 

Im never going for the chalk play at P again.

******* Liriano cant strike out the ******* Braves 

Chalk play been **** all year. I see it every night with the MLB guys I follow on Twitter always *****ing about it lol

First night I picked 2 Aces, they pissed the bed.
The rest was History on how I pick the Pitchers, and it hasn't exactly served we well either but, that's the crap shoot for me in MLB, like I said, the odds for me, the end

Last edited:
Hey y'all. haven't been in this thread since the end of ball season. Anybody been raking it in?

How many been playing baseball?

Might play tonight, it's been wayyyyyy too long. Need to feed the addiction

Just filled out this lineup:

Kyle Hendricks
Marco Estrada
Andrew Susac
Todd Frazier
Jason Kipnis
Carlos Correa
Josh Donaldson
Bryce Harper
Andrew McCutchen
Mike Trout

I normally like to use the best pitchers possible but I wanted to give this a shot. Hendricks should shut out the Mets and Estrada has been dealing.

Back
Top Bottom