OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

The Phillies greatest strength is leaving guys in scoring position.
roll.gif

Question, what's the difference between a pitcher allowing a run and them get a ERA?

Like yesterday my dude gave up 4 runs but only allowed 1 earned run.

someone made an error in the inning causing the run/runs to be unearned since that pitcher wouldn't have been in that position if it wasn't for the error

Last edited:
The Phillies greatest strength is leaving guys in scoring position.
:rofl:
Sad but true :lol:. They've been tough to watch for the past few years.

Question, what's the difference between a pitcher allowing a run and them get a ERA?

Like yesterday my dude gave up 4 runs but only allowed 1 earned run.
Yeah, like JRS said, the guy who scored either reached base on an error or scored on an error so the run doesn't get charged to the pitcher.

Last edited:
Christ Zimmerman is getting popped :lol:

Him being owned by a lot of people in my cash games :pimp:

Stupid fanduel gives a player an Out if they reach base via error.

Last edited:
Royals/Red Sox/Bryce (even tho his home run was robbed) stack looking nice...hate I missed on Mookie...would probably be top 100 easily ...oh well

Royals/Red Sox/Bryce (even tho his home run was robbed) stack looking nice...hate I missed on Mookie...would probably be top 100 easily ...oh well
i came close to taking mookie and hanley today but didn't cause of zim. oh well. haven't even looked at how my lineups are doing yet, sorta just want to let things play out.

Last edited:
I tried making a MLB with players with good BVP and it stunk..gonna go back to stacking 2 games :lol:

Back
Top Bottom