OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Ughhh man that feeling u get when u shouldve entered multiple entries with a line up thats killin 
laugh.gif

KLAY :rofl:

Have him in every lineup but only did a bunch of cash games and no tourneys smh

Last edited:
Thank u Jabari Brown!

Hopefully Klay doesnt step back on the court in the 4th 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Always the nights I go cash only I put up my highest scores.

****, atleast my tourneys in MLB were good. But still :lol: smh

Warriors starters should sit the 4th :pimp: hope so!

Edit: put up 339 with my late lineup :stoneface: if I put it in more contest I would've put up 270 lol

Last edited:
@awwsome  that lineup u threw yesterday killed for me on DK for my cash games u should throw some more for the last two days for the regular season
nthat.gif

keep on stacking the right hitters on MLB still cant hit it with the pitchers smh

if you stacked on cardinals or Redsox though
pimp.gif

ruby made me 10 bucks :lol: ill take it

taking a couple of chances on these cheap pitchers today and stacking my lineup. high risk high reward, lets see what happens. also going with shane greene in one lineup.

Imma attempt to load on hitters and go cheap with pitching. Ive been doing the opposite and have gotten zero success.

i couldn't find any good data on the cheapies going today so I'm really taking the chance that tampa and oakland have some good arms going. yesterday least i knew heston was a sinker baller and how ruby can be decent.

i own descalfani in my keeper league but not sure if he's worth it tonight. could be good r/r who knows. still a small sample size with dude.

Fanduel is close to impossible to put a lineup together for baseball. Take a pitcher for $8k+ and you have like $3k each left over for 8 more players :lol:.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom