OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Fanduel is close to impossible to put a lineup together for baseball. Take a pitcher for $8k+ and you have like $3k each left over for 8 more players :lol:.
I see that smh. It's either u load on hitters and pick a below average pitcher or u pick a stud pitcher and pick average hitters.

keep on stacking the right hitters on MLB still cant hit it with the pitchers smh
if you stacked on cardinals or Redsox though:pimp:

If you get the right pitcher, the pressure on your batting isn't as bad..hoping I hit the right one tonight.

Going Harvey..or Greene.

Fanduel is close to impossible to put a lineup together for baseball. Take a pitcher for $8k+ and you have like $3k each left over for 8 more players :lol:.
I see that smh. It's either u load on hitters and pick a below average pitcher or u pick a stud pitcher and pick average hitters.

it really isn't difficult to make a lineup with a high priced pitcher on FD though. There are many great options 3.2k and under.

blah....wanna take some yankee bats but there rain isn't gonna clear until 8:30ish....shouldn't postpone the game but my luck...

blah....wanna take some yankee bats but there rain isn't gonna clear until 8:30ish....shouldn't postpone the game but my luck...
I got some Orioles hitters...Machado, AJones and Pearce

When the weather is bad...it affects the pitchers and not the batters right?

I got some Orioles hitters...Machado, AJones and Pearce

When the weather is bad...it affects the pitchers and not the batters right?

Both.

Looking at the games with a lot of wind as well..that Rockies game [emoji]128064[/emoji]

tell you one thing, it'll affect a lousy pitcher like CC more than a good pitcher.

Yup. Adam jones tonight is a must.

Realllllyy looking hard at Edwin E. 1st is always so hard because it's so many great options..

Torn between Edwin E/Jones or Miggy/Soler

Last edited:
Adam Jones homered 
pimp.gif

Adam Jones is that dude. Been a big fan of his for the past few years and he's been cooking for my season-long fantasy squad.

Played Anthony Gose in a few lineups though and he's not playing :smh:.

Last edited:
Goofed not taking Harvey :/ 90% owned...I need a meltdown (which won't happen against philly) :lol:

Didn't know there was anybody that didn't take Harvey tonight, he was the only set it and forget it player for me.

Didn't know there was anybody that didn't take Harvey tonight, he was the only set it and forget it player for me.

yep. Although It's funny because when I was doing my reading I saw Utley bats very well against him and I was worried he would go yard..and look :lol:

He'll still get the win though + his SO rate it great.

Hope my dude arrieta comes thru big

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom