OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

[table][tr][td]Pos[/td][td]Player[/td][td]FPPG[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]P[/td][td]Adam Wainwright P[/td][td]20.3[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]P[/td][td]J. Zimmermann P[/td][td]20.1[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td]Cameron Rupp[/td][td]3.8[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]1B[/td][td]Matt Adams[/td][td]6.9[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]2B[/td][td]DJ LeMahieu[/td][td]5.3[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]3B[/td][td]Miguel Cabrera[/td][td]8.9[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]SS[/td][td]Jhonny Peralta[/td][td]6.6[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]OF[/td][td]Carlos Gomez[/td][td]9.1[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]OF[/td][td]Jason Heyward[/td][td]7.5[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]OF[/td][td]Matt Holliday[/td][td]7.7[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]ima roll with this for early games[/td][/tr][/table]
I See u JRod  stacking them Cards against Garza got a similiar l/u it's krazy how well some of them hit against him...GL My G 

Westbrook gonna play, I'm gonna pick him so don't expect another crazy night. It just so happens I didn't pick him yesterday and he went crazy.

I'm taking Salvador Perez in every one of my early lineups. He's on a tear right now. Batting .417 with 3 HRs and 8 RBI with double digit DK points in all but 1 game so far this season.

Last edited:
WainWright
yadier molina
M.adams
c.Utley
M.Moustakas
L.Cain
A.Rios
A.Gordon

hope this works. i still need to learn mlb :lol:

someone on NT taking down another GPP tonight i can feel it. :smokin

Like what your doing there awesome

how you guys feel about aminu tonight with mavs resting starters?

Aminu will get run for sure but his strength is in his rebound/hustle stats which are harder to come by against the Jazz.

Still a good tourny play though.

Got a lot of exposure in leagues between ryan kelly and tarik black both got real good value. Worried some rebounds might get gobbled up by ed davis though getting the start for wes

Got a lot of exposure in leagues between ryan kelly and tarik black both got real good value. Worried some rebounds might get gobbled up by ed davis though getting the start for wes

Byron doesn't like Ed Davis and they don't want his stock to go up for FA.

He's probably going to start Kelly at the 3 with Sacre.

Welp Harang 1 ER gonna cost me..Phillies left so many guys in scoring positions smh

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom