OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Detroit Tigers :pimp:

Been stacking them all season..******* love this team

Iglesias pitching great so far..he's so under owned too :lol: you would think people would take advantage of that price but nope :pimp:

Last edited:
I guess u arent cashing if u dont have a Tiger in your line ups 
mean.gif

Have Miggy, Kinsler and JD Martinez. Wish I kept davis in but swapped him last min for JD.

Still have Rockies and Cubs players..8 off first place in tourney and I have the most players left.

Idk why but I didn't take any tigers in the big money game.

Jones and Harper are cooking for me tho. Need Upton to keep up the hitting.

Have Miggy, Kinsler and JD Martinez. Wish I kept davis in but swapped him last min for JD.

Still have Rockies and Cubs players..8 off first place in tourney and I have the most players left.
get the big bucks son

miggy 
sick.gif
 .....if you can't place with him in your lineup I don't know what to say lol

hope my late lineup shines 
nthat.gif

^ didn't know that lived in the city man. We gotta catch up one of these days.

just realized i did do 1 lineup with miggy in it :pimp: 30 points so far and only 3 guys have played in that lineup. nice first place prize too.

D12 or gortat tonight

Also I know nothing about the MLB but an currently 5th in the mini line dr

Last edited:
JD Martinez with that 9th inning homer :pimp: :pimp:.

I could use a Brayan Pena HR right now :lol:. Still have 4 position players and a pitcher to go too.

Last edited:
JD Martinez with that 9th inning homer :pimp: :pimp:.

I could use a Brayan Pena HR right now :lol:. Still have 4 position players and a pitcher to go too.

That homer was huge man..just hoping my dude arenado comes thru like he always has this season. Already set myself up for big money tho

^ Yeah I have Arenado in my early lineups so hopefully he can get something. I need Tulo too.

My afternoon lineups looking real authentic too. Greinke/Ross/Vogt/Lemahieu :pimp:.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom