OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Hoping hood flourishes now

Ubaldo :pimp: first time following my gut in MLB lol

Last edited:
still winless in MLB 
mean.gif

Why would an expert who participates in daily fantasy give out good picks consistently?
laugh.gif

daily fantasy industry = sports betting industry
Precisely.

This is why I hung up the podcasts.

Anyone doing those, for free, is likely to have an agenda. That agenda would be, keep the good picks in their head.

Let me tell it anyway. 

I took a big fall once I opened the DK optimal lineups app with projections and got on the podcasts daily. Haven't been the same since.

MLB treating me right today man..loving baseball
pimp.gif

Everybody clicking..put up a lot of money in tourneys and it's paying off huge.

NBA on the other hand..yeah I stacked the clippers game so I hope I can flourish in that as well.
I stacked it as well.

Doesn't matter how they finish tonight though because, my other 3 picks of Tobias, Tyler and COvington only put up 73 points to get the night started.

Was really feeling my lineup but in a either BOOM or BUST way, kind of expected a low score or high score, nothing safe in between.

LIVE

[h3]# OF ENTRIES:[/h3]1

[h3]PMR:[/h3]108

[h3]REM. SALARY:[/h3]$100
[table][tr][td]Pos[/td][td]Player[/td][td]FPTS[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]PG[/td][td]Chris Paul[/td][td]24.5[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]SG[/td][td]J.J. Redick[/td][td]18.75[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]SF[/td][td]Tobias Harris[/td][td]24.75[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]PF[/td][td]Zach Randolph[/td][td]26.5[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td]Marc Gasol  Q[/td][td]11.5[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]G[/td][td]Jamal Crawford[/td][td]13.5[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]F[/td][td]Robert Covington[/td][td]34.75[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]UTIL[/td][td]Tyler Hansbrough[/td][td]16[/td][td]lock[/td][/tr][tr][td]TOTAL FANTASY POINTS: 170.25[/td][/tr][/table]

roll.gif
Just saw Gasol went down early. My nightly stud who goes down.

Last edited:
Ended up cashing by .4 points in NBA..stupid injuries almost ruined my great day of baseball

Yea I know...don't really like the Rockies tomorrow for their prices tho

Ima just do a late lineup tomorrow whenever I wake up

Came close to cashing in my MLB Tourneys yesterday (1.5 points). Joe Kelly and Todd Frazier were my best picks. Mad as hell I decided against taking Brock Holt. Hopefully I can win something today :pimp:.

Last edited:
yeah using Iglesias is incredibly risky, long as he doesn't give me negative points, i'll be happy. at that price on fan duel for him, i'm willing to take the gamble and hope it works out well.

I made out pretty good tonight. That's a change. Hopefully I can keep it going....
I can't tell you how much of relief this is to hear G.

For real, I get so negged out lately when you post, it's all negative my man. Glad you hit again let me tell ya.

The way the split the NBA contests today is redic. Payouts are trash.

Taking the day off. Bout to binge Daredevil.

Good luck today ladies and gents

Back
Top Bottom