OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

^ Yeah I have Arenado in my early lineups so hopefully he can get something. I need Tulo too.

My afternoon lineups looking real authentic too. Greinke/Ross/Vogt/Lemahieu :pimp:.

Nice :pimp: flourish man. Lemahieu has been on fire this season. his price is great as well. have him in my lineups on DK and Victive

^ didn't know that lived in the city man. We gotta catch up one of these days.

For sure man, let me know I live in Brooklyn.

Sounds good man. I live in Sunnyside queens, def gonna hit you up

About time!

Last edited:
glad i paid up to start tulo :smh:

beltre :stoneface:
Yeah Tulo and Arenado (and Semien) killed me in my early lineup :smh:. Probably gonna cash on my afternoon tourney lineups though. Sitting at around 100 points and still have Buchholz and a combination of at least 2 of Betts/Bogaerts/Hanley.

Last edited:
Damn clay. Only had him on victiv but was expecting a better start then this **** against arguably the worst hitting team in baseball

I've got a ton of different lineups today that I'm very satisfied with hitting wise. pitching is meh, we'll see what happens. giving paxton, de la rosa, heston, cashner and duffy chances. heston is a sinker baller so he might be able to get away with pitching to the rockies. each pitcher is high risk though but we'll see what happens.

[table][tr][td]Pos[/td][td]Player[/td][td]FPPG[/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]P[/td][td]Adam Wainwright P[/td][td]20.3[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]P[/td][td]J. Zimmermann P[/td][td]20.1[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]C[/td][td]Cameron Rupp[/td][td]3.8[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]1B[/td][td]Matt Adams[/td][td]6.9[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]2B[/td][td]DJ LeMahieu[/td][td]5.3[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]3B[/td][td]Miguel Cabrera[/td][td]8.9[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]SS[/td][td]Jhonny Peralta[/td][td]6.6[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]OF[/td][td]Carlos Gomez[/td][td]9.1[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]OF[/td][td]Jason Heyward[/td][td]7.5[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]OF[/td][td]Matt Holliday[/td][td]7.7[/td][td]swap out[/td][/tr][tr][td]ima roll with this for early games[/td][/tr][/table]

Back
Top Bottom