OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Man this thread is REALLY active. I have to keep up. I find I don't have enough time to keep up with Draftkings. Once I get Fanduel down packed I'll venture more into Draftkings.

MCW questionable

Len is out

Irsan could play tonight

Redick doubtful

Chalmers questionable

Last edited:
I need help with my cash on Fanduel:

Teague
Payton
Oladipo
DeRozen
Hollis Thompson (need to change this)
Tobias Harris
Monroe
Motiejunas
Horford

Thinking about dropping Oladipo and upgrading Hollis Thompson. Too many ORL players as it is.

picking tobias in a lineup just because he going to be mic'd up
laugh.gif
this **** made my day

Quote:
5 figures a day, dear god :pimp: . I ain't there yet, one of these days i'll catch you

View media item 1388177

Sheesh, that consistency. :pimp:

You been killing man, you been keeping a record of your double up wins?

I've been making about 1000-2000 a week on Fd exclusively. Am I missing out on easy money by not playing Dk, victiv, dd and what not

Yes but I would only consider branching out until you're comfortable and win consistently enough.

A big part of success in DFS is understanding the format of each site and the inherent advantages/disadvantages.

Teague
Payton
Oladipo
DeRozen
Tobias Harris
Monroe
Motiejunas
Horford

Thinking about dropping Oladipo and upgrading Hollis Thompson. Too many ORL players as it is.
get Thompson outta here

if u wanna drop Oladipo. Pick up Gordon. U can also drop Payton for Smart and open up like 1600 for u if u wanna.

fan duel liking this

hill

smart

greek freak

oladipo

LBJ

deng

smith

Henson

drummond
Deng seems dangerous in possible blowout. Henson depends who's in and out

Teague
Payton
Oladipo
DeRozen
Tobias Harris
Monroe
Motiejunas
Horford

you can punt horford for Wright, or downgrade derozan to crawford, lot of value plays, lots of ways to go.
DAAMNNNN...Pdino and Awwsome can just do this for their careers lol
Decided I'm going back to work on Monday
mean.gif
. I only know basketball, not going to mess with sports I don't know

I'm going bosh and henson tonight if some of the bucks play ill probably shift down to jason smith

Bosh is a strong play especially if Chalmers is out as well.

Usage through the roof and he always plays well against the Spurs.

Think I might set this as one of my tourney lineups:

Smart
Martin
Harris
Boozer
Vucevic
Curry
Middleton
Wright

Sheesh, that consistency.
pimp.gif

You been killing man, you been keeping a record of your double up wins?
Yes but I would only consider branching out until you're comfortable and win consistently enough.

A big part of success in DFS is understanding the format of each site and the inherent advantages/disadvantages.
QFE.

I haven't been keeping a record, I need to get on a bankroll tracker to play smarter.

Man you guys making 4 figures off this? Being a newbie at this, I was happy winning $50
laugh.gif

got this going today for DK

Steph

Oladipo

LBJ

Faried

Bogut

Meeks

CJ miles

Avery Bradley

Last edited:
Think I might set this as one of my tourney lineups:

Smart
Martin
Harris
Boozer
Vucevic
Curry
Middleton
Wright

Like this a lot besides Middleton, Ersan back takes minutes and usage away from him.

Ah, good looks. I moved Wright up to the F, have about $6,700 to play around with so gotta go back to the notes.

pdino pdino I've been doing football and baseball the last year plus and actually keep like a handwritten ledger with all the information day to day.

Ah, good looks. I moved Wright up to the F, have about $6,700 to play around with so gotta go back to the notes.

@Pdino I've been doing football and baseball the last year plus and actually keep like a handwritten ledger with all the information day to day.
Yeah, I need to be keeping better track. I'm going to look into it tonight.
Do you guys make most of your bankroll from 50/50 tournaments?
Some people are good at the 50/50s, others play strictly tournaments. I'm a 50/50, double-up guy (cash), and I'll sprinkle in some tournaments in case my L/U hits perfect

Last edited:
I have Augustin in there at utility right now but I'm very tempted to cut Steph for Harden and have the $200 to pick up DeRozan over Augustin.

I have Augustin in there at utility right now but I'm very tempted to cut Steph for Harden and have the $200 to pick up DeRozan over Augustin.

It's DK so you have to remember the higher premium for 3's and assists with Steph and DJ you have two guys who can give you both of those all day.

PG's who can shoot 3's are king on DK.

Harden can too but not at that level.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom