OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

Tentative tournament line up

Payton
Smart
Oladipo
DeRozan
Durant (if he plays)
Tobias Harris
Henson
Jason Smith
Vucevic

How would you guys feel about Baynes if he starts again with Whiteside out and potentially more mins a blowout?

How do you guys build your GPP vs Cash lineup? I'm gonna give gpp a try tonight at DK but I'm not sure if I should build it like my 50/50 lineup.

How do you guys build your GPP vs Cash lineup? I'm gonna give gpp a try tonight at DK but I'm not sure if I should build it like my 50/50 lineup.
I put guys with higher upsides in my GPP and guys who are guaranteed minutes and points in my cash game line up

Last edited:
I put guys with higher upsides in my GPP and guys who are guaranteed minutes and points in my cash game line up

I see, do you consider ownership % in your GPP lineup?
ehhh not really. I play to win! High ownership or not.

Aight :lol: Thanks man!

Quote:
Getting really good at FD.

Starting to average close to 5 figures a day through multiple sites, tryna go pro by the end of the year.
pimp.gif
5 figures a day, dear god
pimp.gif
. I ain't there yet, one of these days i'll catch you

Last edited:
Those your total winnings? Losses + wins = that? Or just overall

I blew through my first $500.00 deposit and not sure I can go back. I clearly suck at this haha

Those your total winnings? Losses + wins = that? Or just overall

I blew through my first $500.00 deposit and not sure I can go back. I clearly suck at this haha
Overall, doesn't include losses.

Got to take it slow and do lots of research

Last edited:
I've been making about 1000-2000 a week on Fd exclusively. Am I missing out on easy money by not playing Dk, victiv, dd and what not

fournier or meeks tonight
nerd.gif
Fournier if he gets the start, not sure what l/u new coach will roll with.
I need to get like yall. I've only won over $1400 overall since I started in November.
Once you get it going, just snowballs. If you win more then you lose, should be good to go.
I've been making about 1000-2000 a week on Fd exclusively. Am I missing out on easy money by not playing Dk, victiv, dd and what not
Helps me to focus on just one site, if you play more than one, I'd suggest going with one that has the exact same scoring to make it easier

Back
Top Bottom