OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

I hit a lot of mines tonight, just laughable
laugh.gif
. If you dodged the injuries you're in there
mean.gif

Pleased my only regret is taking Aminu over Batum but next time I'll stick to my gut feeling :lol:

My early lineup for tonights slate has DJ, Meeks, Monroe and Drummond :lol: Pistons look good tonight! Hope they dont crash.

Last edited:
kinda early but work will do this to u

draftkings any advice

westbrook

kevin mart

kawi

Covington

rudy gobert

jarret jack

ed davis

jerami grant

If it wasn't for the blowout would've been a big day but I had clippers/cavs stack and Dallas/por stack can't forget my dude Gerald Henderson to

Last edited:
Nice day yesterday :pimp: piled up a few tickets for a decent sized tourney today so I've been ignoring work and researching for tourney lineups :lol:

Nice day yesterday :pimp: piled up a few tickets for a decent sized tourney today so I've been ignoring work and researching for tourney lineups :lol:
I feel u man. Ever since I started this...I'm always on my phone like majority of the time while I'm at work checking for updates and listening to podcasts. it's come to the point I don't eem try to hide it when my supervisor comes :lol:

Kentavious Caldwell-Pope will play on Friday vs. the Nuggets despite a sore Achilles.

:smh:
messing it up for Meeks

Damn, had Meeks in a lineup on DK that I was trying to go straight to the top with.

Back
Top Bottom