OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

How did everyone do last night? Beal sitting out with his toe destroyed my one lineup but I made 3x the entry fee of my other GPP lineup thanks to Henderson.

It's a huge slate, but out of all the top dollar guys, I think I'm going to have to go with Westbrook if KD sits out again. You can't really argue with almost 64 and 74 fantasy points in his last two games, especially when OKC is facing the Pelicans again. The only problem might be that almost everyone is going to have him as well.

Also, is anyone else liking a Giannis/Mayo combo as much as I am tonight? The Greek Freak has put up 30+ fp games in a row and Mayo has been holding it down as well. In fact, the entire Bucks squad has been killing it fantasy wise. I'm kind of curious to see what would happen if someone played an all-milwaukee team.

On a side note, I think Hassan found Michael's Secret Stuff. That's the only plausible explanation for his recent play.

Posted a whole article of my picks and projections for tonight, as I do every night, if anyone is interested

happy drafting!

@Pdino and @awwsome how long have you guy been playing DFS?
I started playing last year, and found that I was pretty good. I had work though and would put in my lineups before I left, come back and there were injuries or DNPs and I couldn't play like that. This year, I got sick, then had a ton of PTO saved up so went on vacation in November. Got first place in tournament in December, second place in January. Been playing these last 4 months
And do you guys really like Brandon Wright? Why? I'm so confused over this right now
Wright is a per minute guy, with Len out it's SPECULATED that he's going to get a lot more run. If he gets 20 minutes, he's probably going to hit value. I'll be looking elsewhere personally

Last edited:
@Pdino and @awwsome how long have you guy been playing DFS?

I started playing last year, and found that I was pretty good. I had work though and would put in my lineups before I left, come back and there were injuries or DNPs and I couldn't play like that. This year, I got sick, then had a ton of PTO saved up so went on vacation in November. Got first place in tournament in December, second place in January. Been playing these last 4 months

And do you guys really like Brandon Wright? Why? I'm so confused over this right now

Wright is a per minute guy, with Len out it's SPECULATED that he's going to get a lot more run. If he gets 20 minutes, he's probably going to hit value. I'll be looking elsewhere personally

I'm just trying to figure why everyone loves him. I can see him getting 25 minutes, 30 being generous. Phoenix plays an uptempo game which would make it hard for him to keep up. They'll probably just go small ball.

I like to browse different forums to see who everyone loves and who everyone is forgetting about. And the majority are playing Wright in their cash games. Which makes me want to invest a decent amount into the late games 50/50 since it seems he'll be 50-60% owned.

I just don't have that same feeling about him.

Last edited:
I think he proved in Dallas that if he gets extended time, he'll fill the stat sheet. His numbers he was putting up in 15-20 mins were great between the points, rebs and blocks. They'll push it against Utah but it is a team that slows it down considerably.

Wright wouldn't break my lineup regardless I don't see a reason not to pick him, won in tourney and 50/50 with him in my lineup last night and this is a much better matchup for him.

I'm just trying to figure why everyone loves him. I can see him getting 25 minutes, 30 being generous. Phoenix plays an uptempo game which would make it hard for him to keep up. They'll probably just go small ball.

I like to browse different forums to see who everyone loves and who everyone is forgetting about. And the majority are playing Wright in their cash games. Which makes me want to invest a decent amount into the late games 50/50 since it seems he'll be 50-60% owned.

I just don't have that same feeling about him.
Well, he's shown if he can get minutes, he'll produce. He's like John Henson w/ more rebounds. Playing against Utah (they go big with Kanter,Favors,Gobert) it makes sense for Wright to see more minutes. I just watched Suns last night, and they went small with Markief/Marcus morris instead, and I think they'll start Plumlee over Wright. With all that said, I'm not risking my money on how the coach feels. Could Wright play 15 minutes and get 2pts/3rebs (like yesterday)? Absolutely.

Last edited:
M. Smart PHI@BOS $4,900

PGS. Curry GS@ATL $10,400

SGW. Ellington LAL@ORL $5,000

SGJ. Crawford LAC@TOR $5,200

SFG. Hayward UTA@PHO $8,100

SFT. Harris LAL@ORL $6,100

PFG. Monroe DEN@DET $8,200

PFC. Boozer LAL@ORL $6,000

CR. Hibbert CLE@IND $6,100

What yall think? This is a cash line up btw. I'm a bit skeptical with Boozer since Byron Scott doesn't even know his own rotations and Harris because of the new Magic coach.

M. Smart PHI@BOS $4,900

PGS. Curry GS@ATL $10,400

SGW. Ellington LAL@ORL $5,000

SGJ. Crawford LAC@TOR $5,200

SFG. Hayward UTA@PHO $8,100

SFT. Harris LAL@ORL $6,100

PFG. Monroe DEN@DET $8,200

PFC. Boozer LAL@ORL $6,000

CR. Hibbert CLE@IND $6,100

What yall think? This is a cash line up btw. I'm a bit skeptical with Boozer since Byron Scott doesn't even know his own rotations and Harris because of the new Magic coach.

That's solid, would feel very comfortable with that.

Gonna have to sit today out :smh: :smh:. Haven't had a free minute up until now. Might just do a few dollars worth of tourneys.

Thoughts on Brook Lopez tonight? It's against NY...and well...It's NY.

But my logic hasn't ever paid off.

rolling with teague and smart at the pg position

depending on bucks news ill be going with brandon bass or henson

smart
teague
crawford
evans
green
harris
bosh
henson
hibbert