OFFICIAL Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Thread - DK,FD vol. Addictive Personalities Beware

So one strategy thing I wanted to put you guys on that is unrelated to basketball knowledge at all:

FD has several multi-entry double ups- 2$, 5$,10$, 25$

2$ with 5400(entrants)/5700(spots), 1-2500 guaranteed paid

5$ 8800/9100, 1-4000 guaranteed paid

10$ 2500/3400, 1-1500 paid

As you can see, the 2$, 5$ is less than 50% get paid. The 10$ game if it were to start now, will be against significantly less players. I'll assume 100 more people will join the 10$ game hypothetically. and it's 2600/3400, with 1500 paid, that's roughly 57% of the player pool to win compared to forty something percent in the other games. Hope this makes sense..

TENTATIVE L/U:

Curry
Smart
Nick Young
Barbosa
Tobias Harris
Covington
Boozer
Zbo
Vucevic

Thoughts? For the record, I hate my SGs.

Last edited:
TENTATIVE L/U:

Curry
Smart
Nick Young
Barbosa
Tobias Harris
Covington
Boozer
Zbo
Vucevic

yeah, upg your SGs. Crawford still in play, they got blown out yesterday and he put up the second most points on his entire team.

TENTATIVE L/U:

Curry

Smart

Nick Young

Barbosa

Tobias Harris

Covington

Boozer

Zbo

Vucevic

yeah, upg your SGs. Crawford still in play, they got blown out yesterday and he put up the second most points on his entire team.
I'm looking at Bradley or Crawford. I can only assume it'll be a revenge, "bounce back" game, but like I mentioned before, he's been under-performing :\.

I'm looking at Bradley or Crawford. I can only assume it'll be a revenge, "bounce back" game, but like I mentioned before, he's been under-performing
ohwell.gif
I'll be playing Crawford on FD, you can go down with the ship with me

Ok, here's the final line up:

Curry
Smart
Bradley
J Crawford
Tobias Harris
Draymond Green
Boozer
Z-bo
Hibbert

Wish me luck :frown:

Ok, it doesn't look like there are any games starting at 4...Guess I'm too late for today :stoneface: Wasted time for nothing...:smh:

Back
Top Bottom