Official Cowboys VS. Eagles Post....Goodnight....

Originally Posted by Face82

Tony Romo collapses in the shower after game. What a little $$+ !!
roll.gif

You're kidding, right?

the wheels started to come off the wagon long time ago....romo overruling phillips. pure chaos.

what's stopping a NE vs Dallas superbowl?

last year and this year...
laugh.gif

I swear to god it's on esnp's sport ticker. Say he collapsed in the shower. He had some type of rib injury after the game and @%$. I'm in abar...somebody look up the story!!

Team sources told ESPN's Ed Werder that there was commotion and concern in the Cowboys locker room after the game when Romo collapsed in the shower. Players called for medical staff, who brought in a stretcher, but Romo walked out on his own. Romo then did his news conference but had to be helped from the podium. Sources said Romo suffered a rib injury in the second half.
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=281228021http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=281228021

This dude Romo broke down sobbing in the shower and trying to front like it's a rib injury.
laugh.gif

capt.22b4c930c6194f42a8ff2c337e851370.cowboys_eagles_football_pame108.jpg

hahahahahaha!!!
roll.gif

maybe next year. maybe next year. Dallas in your new Stadium.
laugh.gif

NOW Tell Us It was Luck that We got in the playoffs...Cuz Raiders Beat them Bucs or Say we dont have a Superbowl Ship.. or Were Not going anywhere blahzayblahzay ...Regardless if we didnt make the playoff's as long Dallas dont go!!
roll.gif

BUT WE ARE IN~~~GO EAGLES MANE!!!!!!!!!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^^
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Like you lil #$! you aint foolin nobody! Take yo weak @@@ home to that tired singer of a girlfriend of yours! Lol

Just got back from the game, me and my dad left after barber fumbled and it got returned for a TD. Eagles fans are :Lol
pics up later

Originally Posted by drock2010

Did D.Ware get the record?
Demarcus Ware had no sacks today so I think he was 1 sack short of it.

Anyways great victory by the Eagles today. Next up Minnesota.

Cowboys....take y'alls fail and keep it moving till next season.

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by 1NyceBalla

Im lovin' this just as much as the next cowboy hater but all the blame can't be on Romo. Pacmans fumble and penalty, Newmans pass interference, Marion Barbers fumble...as a whole they played horrible...now I aint sayin Romo didn't play horrible, but the rest of his team didnt really help him...with that said...

GO EAGLES!!!
Romo has fumbled 3 times, thrown 2 picks. he is directly responsible for 14 points. so here's this

Romo's turnovers 14
Cowboys 6

so you can say its all romo's fault.

but on a sidenote can i get some damn avy help please
i cant get this %+%! to show up for me

apjp1h.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif

Oh yeah Thanks RAIDERS!
smokin.gif

2zqtx8i.jpg

hx8xmv.jpg

5x36ea.jpg

5agzgo.jpg

xnako3.jpg

I was a little dissapointed when Dawkins didnt crawl thru the smoke like in that pic
grin.gif

316lnjo.jpg

zk5o37.jpg

122kygp.jpg

f0opzc.jpg

2cfd3iq.jpg

after this TD we left

288wm7p.jpg

Back
Top Bottom