Official Cowboys VS. Eagles Post....Goodnight....

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

There is a fine line between bold predictions and delusional.....ya'll the same dudes that never ever give props to a team beating the Boys (except yesterday when humble pie was served fresh).

Cowboys fan fit in the delusional yet always in denial mode.

Exactly.

There is a fine line between bold predictions and delusional.....ya'll the same dudes that never ever give props to a team beating the Boys (except yesterday when humble pie was served fresh).

theres a big difference huh ... well theres also a very minute difference between sarcastic and delusional ... i would hope MOST people have common sense, butive noticed over the course of the season many dont ...

if i predicted that the cowboys would go 19-0 this season and someone pulls that up after yesterday and quotes me and laughs, that in my eyes makes them lookstupid for a variety of reasons ... a) they cared enough to search for my quote b) they actually believed i was serious and/or actually believed we could c)they didnt realize the sarcastic undertones in my "prediction" ...

but since theres such a HUGE difference between bold and delusional, why dont you enlighten me mez ... if i say thecowboys will go 12-4 next season is thatBOLD or delusional ... what if i say 10-6? how about 16-0?

and what is any fan on here denying? just because we hoped and cheered that we would make the playoffs we are all of a sudden in denial? as i saw it we were inthe running for a playoff birth until about that one pass from mcnabb over newman took place in the 2nd quarter of the last game of the season ... we wererelevant, we were here ... we just lost plain and simple

It's actually Cowboys fans like you that make it enjoybale to see them fail. You represent an entire fanbase believe it or not. There are a hell of a lot more Cowboys fans just like you than there aren't. I am a Giants fan, so seeing your team miss the playoffs was great (I know we were afraid of you right
laugh.gif
). It's true what Craftsy said though, at least we don't have to listen to you guys throughout the post season
pimp.gif

cowboys fans like me huh ... ... ... please explain this fanbase i represent ... and if its anything other than a cowboys fan since i was 5,traveled to texas stadium even though im not from texas, been there cheering through thick and thin, been to every cowboys/******** game since the RFK daysetc... etc... then you are sorely mistaken ... before you generalize me at least know what youre talking about ...

Originally Posted by PhilBalla09

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

MarleysProtege wrote:
i understand eagles fans being happy and bashing the boys because a) they are a division rival b) they made the playoffs and i have no problem with that ... but if youre not an eagles fan and you get your cookies off by the cowboys losing then you are lame ...
It's actually Cowboys fans like you that make it enjoybale to see them fail. You represent an entire fanbase believe it or not. There are a hell of a lot more Cowboys fans just like you than there aren't. I am a Giants fan, so seeing your team miss the playoffs was great (I know we were afraid of you right
laugh.gif
). It's true what Craftsy said though, at least we don't have to listen to you guys throughout the post season
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

o yall gonna have to hear from me ... im pulling for steve smith, AD and the burner ... i want the colts to win the super bowl because peyton manning is thebest quarterback ive ever seen ... i respect his decision making and ball security (obviously) ...

Originally Posted by parada45

Dallas getting blown out made my weekend.

MEZ peep this. Even tho i dont fit into what you are sayin, this is why (or part of the reason) why Dallas fans are the way they are. some random dude postinthis...then it goes back and forth and who looks delusional or salty? the guy who doesnt identify who is a fan of and is just making quick sly remarks, or theperson wit the sig who defends his/her team??

Um. I would just like to say........................ lol ................................. hold on its coming .............................. lol................................. hahaahahahahahhahhahahahhahha............................... What the **** happened Cowboys fans?!?!?!?!? lol. And I wouldlike to wish the Vikings good luck because they will need it. Eagles and Chargers Superbowl FTW

^That's a yes.

Someone needs to get Dawkins' pregame speech from yesterday because it was a thing of beauty...Brought a tear to me eye

Originally Posted by Kayway8

^That's a yes.

Someone needs to get Dawkins' pregame speech from yesterday because it was a thing of beauty...Brought a tear to me eye

yeah. someone get that uploaded on youtube or something. I missed it

Originally Posted by bigballa8716

Birdmen in the house!

and on a side note... I live in TX, so I know ALL about delusional/salty cowboys fans
roll.gif
You aint the only Eagles fan in Texas.
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by 2wenty thre3

Originally Posted by Kayway8

any vid yet?
nerd.gif

I know. I can only watch the beginning of Madden '09 so many times
laugh.gif

roll.gif

I'm Still Laughing about it because the 2 teams Favored by every1 to go to the SUPER BOWL started theirOFF SEASON EARLY!

"It's Not How you Start, It's How You Finish."
pimp.gif

AiRjOrDaN1217 Im a Fan of the same teams alsoEagles and the Bulls! no homoe!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

theres a big difference huh ... well theres also a very minute difference between sarcastic and delusional ... i would hope MOST people have common sense, but ive noticed over the course of the season many dont ...

if i predicted that the cowboys would go 19-0 this season and someone pulls that up after yesterday and quotes me and laughs, that in my eyes makes them look stupid for a variety of reasons ... a) they cared enough to search for my quote b) they actually believed i was serious and/or actually believed we could c) they didnt realize the sarcastic undertones in my "prediction" ...

but since theres such a HUGE difference between bold and delusional, why dont you enlighten me mez ... if i say thecowboys will go 12-4 next season is that BOLD or delusional ... what if i say 10-6? how about 16-0?

and what is any fan on here denying? just because we hoped and cheered that we would make the playoffs we are all of a sudden in denial? as i saw it we were in the running for a playoff birth until about that one pass from mcnabb over newman took place in the 2nd quarter of the last game of the season ... we were relevant, we were here ... we just lost plain and simple

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
cowboys fans like me huh ... ... ... please explain this fanbase i represent ... and if its anything other than a cowboys fan since i was 5, traveled to texas stadium even though im not from texas, been there cheering through thick and thin, been to every cowboys/******** game since the RFK days etc... etc... then you are sorely mistaken ... before you generalize me at least know what youre talking about ...

pimp.gif
don't trip marley. Eagles fans will shut up after they get a heavydose of Peterson dumping on their chest

Back
Top Bottom