Official Cowboys VS. Eagles Post....Goodnight....

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Really nice pics man.

What kind of digi is that?
Its a Canon Powershot A570IS, im too lazy to mess around with the settings to see what shutter speed i should be using for clearer pics though

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

Yo, what draft picks did the Lions get from the Williams deal??
i believe they got a 1st, 3rd, & 5th
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

Yo, what draft picks did the Lions get from the Williams deal??
i believe they got a 1st, 3rd, & 5th

sick.gif
good news is a team like Dallas is stacked with talent...if anything, the only position that comes to mind is a Safety.

Hamlin was getting exposed.

laugh.gif

What a pathetic game we played. I don't even know who's to blame.... the coaching staff???? Romo???

All I know is that Jerry better not keep his word and keep this staff intact. We NEED a change.

I can't believe we got embarrassed like this, but at the same time, I can.

It surely was a crazy ride this season, and it is PATHETIC that it ended like this.

The more I think about it, the more I blame the coaches. We all know the talent is there. Romo has looked below average these last couple games.

Can't wait to see what Jerry does this offseason to sell tickets for the new stadium.

But anyway, hats off the Eagles for kickin our A S S.... and congrats to all the haters hopin we'd lose.

Better luck next year.....i guess

I have no words.

Like, I could understand losing this game. But by that much!? Dear Lord.

Something needs to be changed.

Hilllarious. Thank you, Dallas. You NEVER fail to deliver on the holidays. Whether it's an int in the end zone, a fumbled FG snap or just getting your headhanded to you in a "must win," you never fail to come up with the comedy.

Watch how everything this season will be forgotten by cowboys fans in just a few short months time, and the hype train will start again for these homers. Yearafter year after year. Every draft pick they make will be the perfect move, every signing and release will be spot on, and they will be the favorites to win itall... when will it end from these guys? really... go back, read the bold predictions thread
laugh.gif

Craftsy21 wrote:
Watch how everything this season will be forgotten by cowboys fans in just a few short months time, and the hype train will start again for these homers. Year after year after year. Every draft pick they make will be the perfect move, every signing and release will be spot on, and they will be the favorites to win it all... when will it end from these guys? really... go back, read the bold predictions thread
laugh.gif

And thats just from ESPN analyst.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Watch how everything this season will be forgotten by cowboys fans in just a few short months time, and the hype train will start again for these homers. Year after year after year. Every draft pick they make will be the perfect move, every signing and release will be spot on, and they will be the favorites to win it all... when will it end from these guys? really... go back, read the bold predictions thread
laugh.gif
Thats what bugs me so much

Always so much hype and they can never do anything

Honestly, how can you look at the Cowboys before the season and thought anything else? The team is STACKED beyond belief. Most talented squad in the NFL if youask me. But they don't have a competent head coach, offensive coordinator, or defensive coordinator. They have a QB who has never won a single game thatmeant anything. They have too many players who cause too much drama off the field. And finally, they have an owner who just doesn't get it. Keep throwingmoney at the problem Jerry
laugh.gif
I hope yall enjoy Roy E Williams.

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

laugh.gif

so youre mad because fans of a team feel that their team will win the super bowl? ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .... ...
... ... ... ... .... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .... ... ... ... ...... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .... ...
... ... ... ... .... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .... ... ... ... ...... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .... ...

what the hell do you expect? what would be the point of cheering for a 8-8 season? or maybe even a 9-7 season again? the dallas cowboys will win the super bowlnext year and thats my prediction ... i also feel we will go undefeated and have 15 pro bowlers ... so what

funny thing is, the %$$* youre saying doesnt even make sense ... i blasted our draft when it occured, but i still hoped for the best ... i blasted jerry forextending contracts on the players he did, but i hoped for the best ... i want a quarterback who protects the ball, but we will probably have romo for 5 +years, so im cheering for him ...

you talkin about go read the BOLD predictions thread ... ... ... are you simple or do you not understandwhat "BOLD PREDICTIONS" means? i understand eagles fans being happy and bashing the boys because a) they are a division rival b) they made theplayoffs and i have no problem with that ... but if youre not an eagles fan and you get your cookies off by the cowboys losing then you are lame ...

the same people who are saying "wait the cowboys will be all hyped next year blah blah blah" are the same people who contribute to the hype ... ifyou didnt realize it, watching a game because you hate the team means one thing when its all said and done, you watched the game and pushed the boys numbers...

it's great not to see the cowboys make playoffs..even though my skins didnt make it this year, .i feel a lot better not seeing those cowgirls
smile.gif

MarleysProtege wrote:
i understand eagles fans being happy and bashing the boys because a) they are a division rival b) they made the playoffs and i have no problem with that ... but if youre not an eagles fan and you get your cookies off by the cowboys losing then you are lame ...

It's actually Cowboys fans like you that make it enjoybale to see them fail. You represent an entire fanbase believe it or not. There are ahell of a lot more Cowboys fans just like you than there aren't. I am a Giants fan, so seeing your team miss the playoffs was great (I know we were afraidof you right
laugh.gif
). It's true what Craftsy said though, at least wedon't have to listen to you guys throughout the post season
pimp.gif

There is a fine line between bold predictions and delusional.....ya'll the same dudes that never ever give props to a team beating the Boys (exceptyesterday when humble pie was served fresh).

Cowboys fans fit in the delusional, yet always in denial mold.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

MarleysProtege wrote:
i understand eagles fans being happy and bashing the boys because a) they are a division rival b) they made the playoffs and i have no problem with that ... but if youre not an eagles fan and you get your cookies off by the cowboys losing then you are lame ...
It's actually Cowboys fans like you that make it enjoybale to see them fail. You represent an entire fanbase believe it or not. There are a hell of a lot more Cowboys fans just like you than there aren't. I am a Giants fan, so seeing your team miss the playoffs was great (I know we were afraid of you right
laugh.gif
). It's true what Craftsy said though, at least we don't have to listen to you guys throughout the post season
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom