Official Cowboys VS. Eagles Post....Goodnight....

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Originally Posted by The Fresh Sole

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

Speaking of T.O....
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JD617

MarleysProtege wrote:
cowboys - 56

eagles - 4

MarleysProtege wrote:
damn ... some people on here should just avoid the S&T forum PERIOD ... the same people that dont knwo two things about football know even less about basketball ...

Interesting.
naw you know whats interesting ... how you firmly believe i was being serious with the score prediction (4 points ... really? lol) and whats evenmore surprising is that as much as you clock my posts, you havent seen that i predict that score in every cowboys game thread for the past 16 weeks ... goodtry though buddy ...

and now that i think about it ... you had to go into a basketball thread from a week ago to find that quote ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... are you serioushomie?
roll.gif
... did you honestly just search the forum for a quote i made?get a *%%$%# life ...

and for the record, cheering for your team has no dorect correlation with your knowledge of any sport ... why dont you quote the first few pages of THIS threadwhere i said we probably have no chance of winning this game ... lame

Originally Posted by Dam itz Lou

Between Reed n Dawkins

Tackling - Dawkins
Coverage - Reed
Blitzing - Dawkins
Leader - Dawkins
Hits - Dawkins

Ed will finish with the better career but if i could take 1 in there primes then it would be Dawkins.
You forgot Ed Reed is a way better playmaker.

He has something like 4 touchdowns this year. He always is making plays. Causing fumbles. Int's.

He is better.

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Originally Posted by Dam itz Lou

Between Reed n Dawkins

Tackling - Dawkins
Coverage - Reed
Blitzing - Dawkins
Leader - Dawkins
Hits - Dawkins

Ed will finish with the better career but if i could take 1 in there primes then it would be Dawkins.
You forgot Ed Reed is a way better playmaker.

He has something like 4 touchdowns this year. He always is making plays. Causing fumbles. Int's.

He is better.
Reed has caused 6 FF Dawkins caused 6 alone in 99. Ill give you better playermaker with the ball.

But I'd still take Dawkins.

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

MarleysProtege wrote:
cowboys - 56

eagles - 4

MarleysProtege wrote:
damn ... some people on here should just avoid the S&T forum PERIOD ... the same people that dont knwo two things about football know even less about basketball ...

Interesting.
naw you know whats interesting ... how you firmly believe i was being serious with the score prediction (4 points ... really? lol) and whats even more surprising is that as much as you clock my posts, you havent seen that i predict that score in every cowboys game thread for the past 16 weeks ... good try though buddy ...

and now that i think about it ... you had to go into a basketball thread from a week ago to find that quote ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... are you serious homie?
roll.gif
... did you honestly just search the forum for a quote i made? get a *%%$%# life ...

and for the record, cheering for your team has no dorect correlation with your knowledge of any sport ... why dont you quote the first few pages of THIS thread where i said we probably have no chance of winning this game ... lame

Guess I should've quoted when you said AI > MJ. Or when you said Pacman's suspension was racist. I mean...there's a lot to choose from with you.It didn't take that much effort.

Disgusting. We had no business on that football field today
tired.gif

Congrats to the Eagles......

Guess I should've quoted when you said AI > MJ. Or when you said Pacman's suspension was racist. I mean...there's a lot to choose from with you. It didn't take that much effort.

exactly ... nothing to say about what i typed in response to you, just trying to search for other things i said in previous threads that maybe somehow coulddiscredit me LOLOLOLOL ... i see your sarcasm radar is lacking so lemme break it down for you ...

anyone who says a football score is going to be 56 - 4 is being sarcastic (i hope)
anyone who says allen iverson is better than michael jordan is being sarcastic (i hope)

and the pacman suspension had racial undertones ... so there you go keep searching threads for my statements so you can take L after L after L ...

A team with a tie does not deserve to be in the playoffs.

LOL j/k Philly fans.

Someone post that NFL commercial where it shows a girl with a Pink Romo jersey crying.
laugh.gif

I can't wait to see what T.O. says
laugh.gif

I can't do nothing but laugh though we played awful all season we didn't deserve to make it.

laugh.gif
@ Andy Reid thanking the Raiders and the Texans.

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

Originally Posted by ericberry14

apjp1h.jpg

What's the sucide hotline nunber? On the real this is the most satsfying victory over the cowboys ever. We domininated and eliminated. Where are the boys fans who predicted superbowl. Yes we needed lots of help to get in, but we are in. Peterson here we come. Go GANGGREEN.

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom