Official Cowboys VS. Eagles Post....Goodnight....

Originally Posted by Dam itz Lou

Originally Posted by Chico Cummings

PS. BRIAN DAWKINS IS THE BEST SAFETY IN THE LEAGUE.

Woaaa....forgetting bout this guy...

polamalu-si-cover.jpg

No.

p1_reed.jpg

Just my 2Cents
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Chico Cummings

PS. BRIAN DAWKINS IS THE BEST SAFETY IN THE LEAGUE.

Woaaa....forgetting bout this guy...

polamalu-si-cover.jpg

right idea wrong player

ED reed is better than both ... has played 1 more season than pol and has 25 more interceptions
eek.gif
and 1 less forced fumble and way more pass defensed ....

both players are
pimp.gif
though

Originally Posted by Face82

Man can somebody make a gif of Romo just going to the ref trying to tell his story. The ref just look like Hells No and threw the flag anyway and romo walks off with his head down!!!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Please!!!!!

MarleysProtege wrote:
cowboys - 56

eagles - 4

MarleysProtege wrote:
damn ... some people on here should just avoid the S&T forum PERIOD ... the same people that dont knwo two things about football know even less about basketball ...

Interesting.

Im lovin' this just as much as the next cowboy hater but all the blame can't be on Romo. Pacmans fumble and penalty, Newmans pass interference,Marion Barbers fumble...as a whole they played horrible...now I aint sayin Romo didn't play horrible, but the rest of his team didnt really help him...withthat said...

GO EAGLES!!!

Originally Posted by 1NyceBalla

Im lovin' this just as much as the next cowboy hater but all the blame can't be on Romo. Pacmans fumble and penalty, Newmans pass interference, Marion Barbers fumble...as a whole they played horrible...now I aint sayin Romo didn't play horrible, but the rest of his team didnt really help him...with that said...

GO EAGLES!!!
Romo has fumbled 3 times, thrown 2 picks. he is directly responsible for 14 points. so here's this

Romo's turnovers 14
Cowboys 6

so you can say its all romo's fault.

but on a sidenote can i get some damn avy help please
i cant get this %+%! to show up for me

apjp1h.jpg

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

Speaking of T.O....

roll.gif

I agree you cant put all the blame on romo. He is fumbling/oskie machine but he tries to make plays ala favre and turnovers happen. Some of the to'sare a result of bad protection

Between Reed n Dawkins

Tackling - Dawkins
Coverage - Reed
Blitzing - Dawkins
Leader - Dawkins
Hits - Dawkins

Ed will finish with the better career but if i could take 1 in there primes then it would be Dawkins.

Back
Top Bottom