Official Confessions Thread. vol: Aint had one of these in a while.

Originally Posted by lostsoulswander

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Imo ,you got a problem if you fap more than 1 time a day. Im not trying to tell you not to do it but you need to realize that something is definitely wrong.

If you are doing it alot, you need to get out of the house more or develop some type of hobby. Youre most likely doing it that much because youre bored and have nothing else to do.

what if fapping is my hobby & i do it out of the house?
school bathroom, friends bathroom, aunties bathroom, etc

dude you fap in ya aunties bathroom if she catch you she gonna slap you
kind of remindes me of that chapelle skit when he got caught in his grandma house GRAND MAMA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

Imo ,you got a problem if you fap more than 1 time a day. Im not trying to tell you not to do it but you need to realize that something is definitely wrong.

If you are doing it alot, you need to get out of the house more or develop some type of hobby. Youre most likely doing it that much because youre bored and have nothing else to do.

kind of remindes me of that chapelle skit when he got caught in his grandma house GRAND MAMA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
nah im too quick for that.
tired.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
tired.gif

sammietheboss wrote:

Dakingii wrote:

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
tired.gif

LOL my boy got caught by his younger brother faping in the kitchen (that's where his comp is) dude was like 24 at the time when I heard about it i was
laugh.gif
 and he was
mad.gif
 cause I spread the news and everybody gave him grief about it that day it was like one sibling came home and everybody would laugh about it for like an hour then the next one would come like an hour later and we would start all over again ( he had 2 bro and 2 sisters plus mom & dad and like a ton of friends    )  ahhh man one of the funniest days of my life cause it didn't happen to me

sammietheboss wrote:

Dakingii wrote:

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
tired.gif

LOL my boy got caught by his younger brother faping in the kitchen (that's where his comp is) dude was like 24 at the time when I heard about it i was
laugh.gif
 and he was
mad.gif
 cause I spread the news and everybody gave him grief about it that day it was like one sibling came home and everybody would laugh about it for like an hour then the next one would come like an hour later and we would start all over again ( he had 2 bro and 2 sisters plus mom & dad and like a ton of friends    )  ahhh man one of the funniest days of my life cause it didn't happen to me

Originally Posted by TrappenAintDead

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by UbUiBeMe

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Originally Posted by Girl Thats Drob

-I have hit my girl before. Only after shes hit me multiple times, though.
-When schwasted, me and my bro bro ran a Amtrek on a girl I was talking to, she is now my gf.
-I have trouble turning down temptation with other girls when in a relationship.
-I've been caught plagiarizing in college, written up for alcohol, and caught smoking tree on campus. Yet I prevail with awesome grades
pimp.gif

-I'm awful at relationships. I'm finally in my first REAL one and its honestly hard :/. I don't know how people do it in college.
Son.............
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
how is this not awkward now? 
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

What's the matter with you bro?
eek.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Bro....
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You're gonna need to come back and give more insight on this disturbing situation

• Open in Google Docs Viewer
  • Open link in new tab
  • Open link in new window
  • Open link in new incognito window
  • Download file
  • Copy link address
  • Edit PDF File on PDFescape.com

-When schwasted, me and my bro bro ran a Amtrek on a girl I was talking to, she is now my gf.
-I have trouble turning down temptation with other girls when in a relationship.
-I've been caught plagiarizing in college, written up for alcohol, and caught smoking tree on campus. Yet I prevail with awesome grades
pimp.gif

-I'm awful at relationships. I'm finally in my first REAL one and its honestly hard :/. I don't know how people do it in college.
Son.............
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Bro....
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You're gonna need to come back and give more insight on this disturbing situation

• Open link in new tab
  • Download file
  • Copy link address

sammietheboss wrote:

Dakingii wrote:

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
tired.gif

laugh.gif
 and he was
mad.gif

sammietheboss wrote:

Dakingii wrote:

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
tired.gif

laugh.gif
 and he was
mad.gif

Whenever im walking, i NEVER find anything to do with my hands...like i could wear my backpack on and have my hands hold on the the little strings/laces or w/e their called. But if im walking with no bookbag or anything similar it feels od weird..
I havent been in the gym since August...
Although my bday is in 2days, i dont have a legitimate reason to be happy anymore.
I used to smash 4s and 5s for practice only, then have those same chicks caught madd feelings for me
I dont trust anybody at all..not my parents, not my siblings, nobody
My best friend & I ran a train on my neighbor twice

Whenever im walking, i NEVER find anything to do with my hands...like i could wear my backpack on and have my hands hold on the the little strings/laces or w/e their called. But if im walking with no bookbag or anything similar it feels od weird..
I havent been in the gym since August...
Although my bday is in 2days, i dont have a legitimate reason to be happy anymore.
I used to smash 4s and 5s for practice only, then have those same chicks caught madd feelings for me
I dont trust anybody at all..not my parents, not my siblings, nobody
My best friend & I ran a train on my neighbor twice

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

pimp.gif

Son.............
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Bro....
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

• Open link in new tab
  • Download file
  • Copy link address

1182ihc.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)][Ray J] SHE SMASHED THE HOMIE [Ray J][/color]

and this dude still wifed her...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This dude's confession is about to become my new sig...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

pimp.gif

Son.............
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Bro....
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

• Open link in new tab
  • Download file
  • Copy link address

1182ihc.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)][Ray J] SHE SMASHED THE HOMIE [Ray J][/color]

and this dude still wifed her...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This dude's confession is about to become my new sig...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

When I was very young, I was about to put my penis in a cats mouth
alien.gif
alien.gif

I got caught by my friends, so I didn't do it. Think I had to piss or something
eyes.gif
sick.gif
alien.gif

When I was very young, I was about to put my penis in a cats mouth
alien.gif
alien.gif

I got caught by my friends, so I didn't do it. Think I had to piss or something
eyes.gif
sick.gif
alien.gif

Originally Posted by Ginzo

sammietheboss wrote:

Dakingii wrote:

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
tired.gif
laugh.gif
 and he was
mad.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
we was playing football

Originally Posted by Ginzo

sammietheboss wrote:

Dakingii wrote:

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
tired.gif
laugh.gif
 and he was
mad.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif