Official Confessions Thread. vol: Aint had one of these in a while.

Originally Posted by Meangene4

sreggie101 wrote:
Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

does doin it with a ****** make you gay if you never look at it?

absolutely.

NO. If you got it tape to the side and it grazes you your still not gay.  The only way it makes you gay if you suck or touch it.
makes me feel better about my past decisions
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Meangene4

sreggie101 wrote:
Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

does doin it with a ****** make you gay if you never look at it?

absolutely.

NO. If you got it tape to the side and it grazes you your still not gay.  The only way it makes you gay if you suck or touch it.
makes me feel better about my past decisions
smokin.gif

you guys fap too much. i try not to fap i feel disgusted afterward (unless i really need to unleash the juices)

confessions:

i slacked this semester in school

i dont associate with certain people just because i feel like they wont bring me anything positive towards my life
i dont speak to my father at all
if i wanted to, i'm 100% sure that i can be like dexter and get away with it
i dont plan on ever having kids. i think this world is way too messed up already.
i have a procrastinating problem
im such a sloth sometimes
i think i have a low self esteem problem hmmm yet im an arrogant person at times...
i use to bang girls below my standards just to use the poon for practice
i dont think i have even a handful of TRUE friends that i like anymore
i hate myself because i feel like i should be doing so much more with my life. but instead i feel like i may be wasting it
sometimes i feel like i'm supposed to be doing something. like if i have a "focus" and a mission on this planet. as if i was put on this world for a reason and i'm doing everything to avoid doing it.
i outgrew alot of people
i go on nt sometimes just to try and make people laugh. i like making people laugh what can i say

you guys fap too much. i try not to fap i feel disgusted afterward (unless i really need to unleash the juices)

confessions:

i dont associate with certain people just because i feel like they wont bring me anything positive towards my life
i dont plan on ever having kids. i think this world is way too messed up already.
i think i have a low self esteem problem hmmm yet im an arrogant person at times...
i hate myself because i feel like i should be doing so much more with my life. but instead i feel like i may be wasting it
sometimes i feel like i'm supposed to be doing something. like if i have a "focus" and a mission on this planet. as if i was put on this world for a reason and i'm doing everything to avoid doing it.
i outgrew alot of people
i go on nt sometimes just to try and make people laugh. i like making people laugh what can i say

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

confessions:

i outgrew alot of people
be a comedian?

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

confessions:

i outgrew alot of people
be a comedian?

Imo ,you got a problem if you fap more than 1 time a day. Im not trying to tell you not to do it but you need to realize that something is definitely wrong.

If you are doing it alot, you need to get out of the house more or develop some type of hobby. Youre most likely doing it that much because youre bored and have nothing else to do.

Imo ,you got a problem if you fap more than 1 time a day. Im not trying to tell you not to do it but you need to realize that something is definitely wrong.

If you are doing it alot, you need to get out of the house more or develop some type of hobby. Youre most likely doing it that much because youre bored and have nothing else to do.

Originally Posted by Dakingii

what if fapping is my hobby & i do it out of the house?
school bathroom, friends bathroom, aunties bathroom, etc

Why is this a confession? This is practical human behavior. People will claim otherwise but humans generally don't waste their time with people that can't do anything for them

Why is this a confession? This is practical human behavior. People will claim otherwise but humans generally don't waste their time with people that can't do anything for them

Lol at one being the standard and after that you have a "problem." There's nothing wrong with releasing. I think you got a problem if you do it to the point that it hurts.
The first is like:
iceland_strokur_geyser_500.jpg

The second is like:
water-sprinkler.jpg

Then the third is like:
watering-lawn-plants.jpg

After that I can't go no more.
I don't know how duke could go at it 9 times.
The most I've ever done was 6.

Lol at one being the standard and after that you have a "problem." There's nothing wrong with releasing. I think you got a problem if you do it to the point that it hurts.
The first is like:
iceland_strokur_geyser_500.jpg

The second is like:
water-sprinkler.jpg

Then the third is like:
watering-lawn-plants.jpg

After that I can't go no more.
I don't know how duke could go at it 9 times.
The most I've ever done was 6.

Originally Posted by lostsoulswander

dude you fap in ya aunties bathroom if she catch you she gonna slap you
kind of remindes me of that chapelle skit when he got caught in his grandma house GRAND MAMA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom