Official Confessions Thread. vol: Aint had one of these in a while.

Originally Posted by ABC

Originally Posted by LLCoolMichael

Originally Posted by lostsoulswander

hoping the world really does end in 2012, would make everything a lot easier
tired.gif
THIS X 1,000,000,000,000
Ok... didn't you two both say you were in high school? Calm down, you don't want to die. Your best years are ahead of you. Freshman year of college should be the most fun you've ever had yet in your life unless you're doing it really wrong...
i just finished freshman year of college. And no, it wasn't the most fun i've ever had. It was high school(which was crap for the most part) on steroids because im too poor to go away.
my statement still stands. 2012>>>2010

Originally Posted by ABC

Originally Posted by LLCoolMichael

Originally Posted by lostsoulswander

hoping the world really does end in 2012, would make everything a lot easier
tired.gif
THIS X 1,000,000,000,000
Ok... didn't you two both say you were in high school? Calm down, you don't want to die. Your best years are ahead of you. Freshman year of college should be the most fun you've ever had yet in your life unless you're doing it really wrong...
i just finished freshman year of college. And no, it wasn't the most fun i've ever had. It was high school(which was crap for the most part) on steroids because im too poor to go away.
my statement still stands. 2012>>>2010

-My ex had a few feminine qualities...only stayed as long as I did for monetary reasons-horrible yes
-If I don't find a new job within the next month, I'm pretty sure I am going to go insane

-My ex had a few feminine qualities...only stayed as long as I did for monetary reasons-horrible yes
-If I don't find a new job within the next month, I'm pretty sure I am going to go insane

The girl Im in love with is in an abusive relationship with a guy and Moved in with the bastard. I honestly feel like my world is falling apart even though 4/5 people I know would kill to be me.

The girl Im in love with is in an abusive relationship with a guy and Moved in with the bastard. I honestly feel like my world is falling apart even though 4/5 people I know would kill to be me.

Originally Posted by JLking

Other Confessions:
-I tried to kill one of my ex-close friends in the summer for mentioning something about a girl I can't be with, during an argument
-Truth I would finish the job if I had the opportunity
-I'm unsure of where my life is going right now, I falling to either being a highschool drop out stoner or being a community college hooper and pursuing a degree in psychology

-
damn man do you care to elaborate? what could a close friend say that would not only make you want to kill him in the heat of the argument, but to this day make you wanna finish the job?

Originally Posted by JLking

Other Confessions:
-I tried to kill one of my ex-close friends in the summer for mentioning something about a girl I can't be with, during an argument
-Truth I would finish the job if I had the opportunity
-I'm unsure of where my life is going right now, I falling to either being a highschool drop out stoner or being a community college hooper and pursuing a degree in psychology

-
damn man do you care to elaborate? what could a close friend say that would not only make you want to kill him in the heat of the argument, but to this day make you wanna finish the job?

Originally Posted by UnkleTomCruze

10. I hate covet certain NTs because it just seems like their life is great.

11. I harbor some hate (well more of envy and jealousy) for many of my friends who've accomplished so much in so little time (Dental school, Pharm. school, Med School, Graduate School).

13. Sometimes I wonder what life would be like if I was white.

18. I would seriously fly out to Canada to bang a certain female NT. Frankly, I don't think she's a dime or anything, but I'm crushing on her simply because she proven to be an intellectual kind of person on numerous occasions. In my book, Brains > over looks any day of the week.

Don't judge me.

Post yours...

1. If there's a God (which I doubt) I hate him and would defy him on purpose

2. Being a dad at 27 hurts sometime because I feel I should've accomplished more
but could'nt because of choices I was forced to make. Jealous of my friends that
take their LOVING parents for granted.

3. Hate both my parents, dad is an heroin addict my mom is mentally impaired, but sometimes lays it on thick for attention
she kicked me out at 14 years old to FEND for myself and my father knows I know he doesn't care about me...and seems to be non-affected by that.

4. Never found Kim Kardashian attractive but can't stop thinking about her.

5. Hate how everyone can interracial date without an "elephant in the room" stigma but African-Americans.
It's always the throwaways of other groups never the alphas and successful.

6. Moved out of state and not as close to my family as I used to, I pretend I don't care and don't notice but the truth is I do.

7. Wish I had a shot at the perfect start in life, part of an elite family... (popular in school, car a 16, prom king, prom queen, rich parents, perfect grades etc.)
but by the eight grade I knew I was black trash when my father spent 964K dollars in lawsuit money on heroin and bad choices in less than a year.

8. Ashamed of my family because their oblivious to how ghetto they are and I've evolved despite my roots, so I have two separate facebook accounts

9. My youngest child demands a lot, and it's secretly taking a toll on me. The fits of rage are getting harder to keep under control

10. I fear getting old and helpless and planned suicide if I make it to 70 without dementia

11. I'm secretly saving for a Lamborghini Gallardo,  and think it will  be a symbol of success in the eyes of the superficial
I know it's shallow but I don't care.

12. Getting my Ph.d seems like the hardest task I'm ever gonna complete in life, and I'm scared it wont be I imagine when I do (own practice, steady income, helping troubled youth pro bono)

Originally Posted by UnkleTomCruze

10. I hate covet certain NTs because it just seems like their life is great.

11. I harbor some hate (well more of envy and jealousy) for many of my friends who've accomplished so much in so little time (Dental school, Pharm. school, Med School, Graduate School).

13. Sometimes I wonder what life would be like if I was white.

18. I would seriously fly out to Canada to bang a certain female NT. Frankly, I don't think she's a dime or anything, but I'm crushing on her simply because she proven to be an intellectual kind of person on numerous occasions. In my book, Brains > over looks any day of the week.

Don't judge me.

Post yours...

1. If there's a God (which I doubt) I hate him and would defy him on purpose

2. Being a dad at 27 hurts sometime because I feel I should've accomplished more
but could'nt because of choices I was forced to make. Jealous of my friends that
take their LOVING parents for granted.

3. Hate both my parents, dad is an heroin addict my mom is mentally impaired, but sometimes lays it on thick for attention
she kicked me out at 14 years old to FEND for myself and my father knows I know he doesn't care about me...and seems to be non-affected by that.

4. Never found Kim Kardashian attractive but can't stop thinking about her.

5. Hate how everyone can interracial date without an "elephant in the room" stigma but African-Americans.
It's always the throwaways of other groups never the alphas and successful.

6. Moved out of state and not as close to my family as I used to, I pretend I don't care and don't notice but the truth is I do.

7. Wish I had a shot at the perfect start in life, part of an elite family... (popular in school, car a 16, prom king, prom queen, rich parents, perfect grades etc.)
but by the eight grade I knew I was black trash when my father spent 964K dollars in lawsuit money on heroin and bad choices in less than a year.

8. Ashamed of my family because their oblivious to how ghetto they are and I've evolved despite my roots, so I have two separate facebook accounts

9. My youngest child demands a lot, and it's secretly taking a toll on me. The fits of rage are getting harder to keep under control

10. I fear getting old and helpless and planned suicide if I make it to 70 without dementia

11. I'm secretly saving for a Lamborghini Gallardo,  and think it will  be a symbol of success in the eyes of the superficial
I know it's shallow but I don't care.

12. Getting my Ph.d seems like the hardest task I'm ever gonna complete in life, and I'm scared it wont be I imagine when I do (own practice, steady income, helping troubled youth pro bono)

After reading OP and DC's thoughts on masturbation, now i feel like I have a problem.

I do the act 3-5x a day. I might miss one or two days a week but nothing more than that.

Its like once i start, I can't stop. Most I have ever done in one day was 9.

After reading OP and DC's thoughts on masturbation, now i feel like I have a problem.

I do the act 3-5x a day. I might miss one or two days a week but nothing more than that.

Originally Posted by bonafide125

eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by UbUiBeMe

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Originally Posted by Girl Thats Drob

-I have hit my girl before. Only after shes hit me multiple times, though.
-When schwasted, me and my bro bro ran a Amtrek on a girl I was talking to, she is now my gf.
-I have trouble turning down temptation with other girls when in a relationship.
-I've been caught plagiarizing in college, written up for alcohol, and caught smoking tree on campus. Yet I prevail with awesome grades
pimp.gif

-I'm awful at relationships. I'm finally in my first REAL one and its honestly hard :/. I don't know how people do it in college.
Son.............
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
how is this not awkward now? 
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

What's the matter with you bro?
eek.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by UbUiBeMe

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Originally Posted by Girl Thats Drob

-I have hit my girl before. Only after shes hit me multiple times, though.
-When schwasted, me and my bro bro ran a Amtrek on a girl I was talking to, she is now my gf.
-I have trouble turning down temptation with other girls when in a relationship.
-I've been caught plagiarizing in college, written up for alcohol, and caught smoking tree on campus. Yet I prevail with awesome grades
pimp.gif

-I'm awful at relationships. I'm finally in my first REAL one and its honestly hard :/. I don't know how people do it in college.
Son.............
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
how is this not awkward now? 
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

What's the matter with you bro?
eek.gif
roll.gif

9 damn that is crazy. I don't think I have ever did 9 in a month.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

laugh.gif
Nine in a day... nine... wow... honestly IMO it just starts to hurt/feel mad forced after like the 2nd or 3rd time
Still... props I guess 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom